I stayed in this in April 2012, I was blown away at the standards of this hotel. The rooms where a good size and we has views of the sea which was fantastic.
Our flight was delayed and were arrived at the hotel at midnight, but the hotel has kept the restaurant open for us. The was excellent and varied every day. We ate all restaurants and they all fantastic, my parents turned up for the second week and we had a special meal at the Italian restaurant which again was nice, with the table decorated with flowers and cake for desert.
They was also a member of staff who would go around the pool / beech to clear your sunglasses, touches like this really sets this hotel apart from the normal, I really could not fault anything at this hotel, would recommend this to anyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa