After snow, cold winds and short, grey days, we were ready for a relaxing and warm refuge. I honestly had low expectations of an "Egyptian All-Inclusive" and was astonished be the high quality and standards.
Hotel facilities were excellent. The food and service fantastic. The friendly and helpful staff worked tirelessly to ensure our comfort.
There is little to do in the area but we could walk (pretty much alone) for miles along a beachfront path. Private access to the house-coral reef was excellent. The hotel did run a free shuttle into town although we did not use this.
We can,t wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada