We have just returned from a one week holiday. Our first visit to Egypt seeking some winter sun. We had studied T.A and basically booked this hotel because of the fabulous reviews. The hotel met every expectation. As long as you are prepared to suffer the appalling leg room and overheated cabin of the Thompson flight and the shock to your system when you have to fight your way through the throngs of people after your money for your entry visa at Hurghada Airport you will not be disappointed. The hotel is a credit to its manager. The staff were wonderful, always polite, always helpful and nothing seemed to be to much trouble. We can't praise them highly enough.
The facilities are smashing and the food is wonderful.
One word of warning about the location of this hotel, don't go if you expect a stunning location. The view of unfinished hotels along the beach may spoil it for some but if you ignore this and just concentrate on the beautifully tended gardens and excellent pool area of the hotel you will be well rewarded with a great holiday. We are already planning are next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada