We stayed at the PLR from 3rd Dec 2012 to the 17th .
We flew with Thomson i travel as a disabled person and were allocated front row seats which were a little uncomfortable ,but with the help of friendly cabin crew and fellow holiday makers the time flew literally ,we arrived at hurghada airport ,which was very efficient ,Tip don't take $ to pay for the entry visa they wont accept dollars , 40 minutes later we arrived at the PLR.
Wow we were amazed by the luxurious lobby area and by the staff almost fighting to welcome you to their hotel ,we were soon in our hotel room (standard ) which was fine,clean with a gift of wine , fruit ,only slight problem was it some way from the facilities and some way from a lift ,i mentioned this to the hotel manager ,who was always available ,friendly and helpful ,he informed us that a room designed for the disabled ,was now available ,there is only two such rooms ,he personally showed us to the room which has a wet room ,ramp out to the pool area ,lowered washing basin etc ,also it was very close to a lift which meant it easy to access all the hotels great facilities , brilliant for those with walking difficulties or like me use a wheelchair ,now for the down side after we had accepted the room the manager informed us the room for disabled was in fact a deluxe room and there would be a room supplement this was over £200 for the second week of our stay ,and we felt we were put on the stop somewhat ,we were told we could use the ex lounge and the sky pool we found the executive lounge stuffy and unfriendly and the sky we only used once so to sum up this part of the holiday i felt we had to pay extra for being disabled i spoke to the management about this issue and put my idea of dropping the charge and making the room standard ,you can pay for the ex lounge or sky pool if you wish too.
The standard of food is very high buffet amazing so much choice and presented with artistic panache ,the Ala Carte's were something else ,the whole package was out of this world ,service with a smile guaranteed here ,believe me the service is so good here i could write a book explaining everything we experienced
All in all this is is a fabulous hotel one of the best we have experienced and with a couple of small improvements aimed at the disabled this hotel is world class and we intend to return soon .
A big thank you to all staff ,but special thanks to Hannie , Mohammed ,Jodie <mr fourget ,and everyone who helped push me around in my chair cheers friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa