having been to PLR twice and going again this april i think i have a decent idea of the place.having travelled extensively to greece,oz,south africa and cruises where the food was outstanding i felt i had to comment re the reviewer who chose to comment on the guests as being standard much like the hotel!!!!.we can all 'nit pick'and we are all entitled to our opinion but what sets PLR apart is the staff,the total relaxation,no kids,and the feel of it being 'home from home'.yes,we have been to outstanding places but i have never looked forward SO much to returning to PLR which we have never felt before.so comments about the hotel ok,. but dont get personal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada