Location: 30 minutes transfer from the airport. The hotel is set in a developing area called Sahl Hasheesh, this is only one of two hotels open. However if you want a total getaway with a week or two to completely unwind then this is the perfect setting and place to do this.
Service: The best we have ever experienced, not only in Eygpt but in every destination we have visited. Hany by the pool worked tirelessly to ensure your every need was met (he even arranged Mohammad, pool attendent, to set out our beds everyday; Ahmed in both the outside main restaurant and Ahmed in the beach restaurant stood out for us; both bar staff in the long bar. In fact all staff could do no more. Also like to mention the GM and other managers who were always there to ensure a fantastic time. Rachel from Thomson was helpful and there if we had any problems (I am sure these would be few and far between).
Room: We had the basic double room which was fantastic. I believe these were the same size as delux rooms although delux rooms had a bed wider than its length and a preferred pool/sea view. In my opinion not worth the price some people paid but it is down to individual choice. Room cleaned to a high standard everyday, minibar stocked daily (no alcohol!), hairdryer good, lots of toiletries provided.
Food: Amazing!! Always spoilt for choice. We never had an illness although some friends did. The Italian was the highlight - mushroom soup and excellent steak! Chinese very good. Fish restaurant was good too although we are not big fish eaters. Main restaurant has something for all tastes (find the curry corner!), they even kept it open till 1:00am on arrival and even this food was the best we have had in Eygpt never mind at main meal times. Breakfast was as good as any in Egypt, refreshing squeezed orange juice hit the spot everyday! The Beach bar was excellent for lunch rather than the main restaurant (much better than the fastfood option Rachel from Thomson tells you about in the wlecome meeting), go for the chesseburger and a nice cold bottle of Stella!
Entertainment: Not a lot really but that was entirely what we expected. The hotel did employ a musician, James, who started during our stay and although he was very talented he did play the same set for the beach party, fire and ice party and one afternoon by the pool!
Other: We situated ourselves by the saltwater pool everyday but really either of the three pools or the beach always had beds available and are a perfect setting. If you want a challenge on your holiday try swimming underwater in the salt water pool!! Snorkelling off the Jetti was really good just swim round to the left and you will see plenty of fish, even a stingray!!
Minor points: put beer in the minibar; although Gala night was really good (the company we sat with) we felt it involved a lot of time and effort on the staffs behalf and was this really worth it? The food has been stood in the dry heat and the quality, in our opinion, wasn't that good as experienced in the rest of the week. However bringing the whole hotel together and allowing the tourist to thank the staff was a really nice gesture.
Just before I go I would like to say hello to Tony and Sabrina and Stefan and Miranda (top Dutch couple) and for Tony I would like to say that this really deserves to be a Platinum hotel and certainly the top grading available as it really does what it says on the tin - a relaxing holiday, where you really can leave England behind; sit back, relax and unwind in a top class hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada