Just returned from a stay jaz aquamarine we stayed 7 nights and i did not want to leave.The whole resort was super clean and amazing bulidings from the main lobby to the rooms. the gardens were vey nice with lots of flowers and palm trees. from the moment we arrvied at the airport we was looked after the coach transfer was easy to do no hassle helped by our tour rep sayed who was very nice. when we arrived at the hotel we was checked in very fast and had a drink ready on arrival. our cases were taken to our room so no hassle there either! we had a twin superior room which was massive with two big beds and and shower,bath,etc. we had a lovley view from the balcony which was nice to see mountians to the left and a beach to the right and pools in front.
The food was brilliant so much choice to choose from and cause we booked our holiday with thomson we had unlimited visits to the a la carte resturants the choice was asian,itilan,lebernese and a fish one which i do not like so i did not try.
the italin was brilliant service and food was superb
the lebernese was brilliant and the service was good
the asian we was slighty dissapointed as the food was not hot enough and the food was not very good but once again could not fault the service.
The main buffet restuant was amazing with lots of choice even for the fussiest of eaters like my wife!! the only fault i would have some times the food was not hot enough.
i take my hat off to all the waiters and staff are brilliant they make sure you are well looked after all the time they check if you need drinks or have any problems and they just do not stop being happy the whole time. the staff are forever cleaning the pools and the floors be carefull as some times these can by slipery. !!
the swimming pools are amazing but have a walk around to check which ones are heated cause some are slighty cold compared to the heated ones we found the warmest one to be by the pool side bar wihich was like a warm bath and so big and has a shollow end for kids.
just watch out for people who try to sell you stuff like spa tratments and diving excursions from the beach if you just say no they will leave you alone so be firm and they will go away.
we had one problem with the room a shower holder was broken once we went to the main lobby to complain this was sorted within hours this impressed us very much.
the resort has its own beach and was ok with some sun beds and a beach bar which done some good lunch the steak roll was nice.
there is lots of entertaiment during the day sorted by the amantion team who are all very nice they will come round and ask you if you want to join in the fun etc !
i would also suggest getting some mozzie bands or something as my mum was bitten a few times on her legs so just watch out for that !
forget what any one who says your not safe in egypt cause they are totally wrong and its a lovley resort to go and visit. i would recommend this resort to friends to stay there .
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort is made for those who want to spoil themselves with the prefect, relaxed, All inclusive luxurious five-star Egypt holiday. Located on the southern tip of Hurghada with its own unspoiled private beach, this impressive complex features seven restaurants.It boasts over 1,001 comfortable rooms equipped with all the latest facilities, services and amenities as well as the “Mercato” shopping complex and a conference centre for up to 1500 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Jaz Aquamarine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.