This is a lovely hotel that we didn't leave once!
The food in the main restaurants was very good and the other restaurants were lovely with the fish and Italian being best, although I would happily eat in all four again.
Waiter service was everywhere and the staff we helpful and non pervy.
The drinks were good and in abundance and there was wi fi in the lobby bar.
The beach was a bit poor, however this was more than compensated for by the many many pools. There were masses of sunbeds and honestly I mainly think it is the English that reserve them before breakfast, but there was no need.
Also there were two lots of water slides, excellent fun for big kids as well as little ones.
This is one of the few hotels that I would not think twice about going back to for a totally hassle free week in the sun.
Also every guest got an Easter Egg on Easter Sunday, that is the kind of attention to detail this hotel offers!
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort is made for those who want to spoil themselves with the prefect, relaxed, All inclusive luxurious five-star Egypt holiday. Located on the southern tip of Hurghada with its own unspoiled private beach, this impressive complex features seven restaurants.It boasts over 1,001 comfortable rooms equipped with all the latest facilities, services and amenities as well as the “Mercato” shopping complex and a conference centre for up to 1500 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Jaz Aquamarine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.