My Fiance found this hotel through a major tour operator on the net at a great price, and as we were looking last minute (Within a two week window) this fitted the bill from the comments and reviews already on here.
Having been to all inclusives before you know what to expect, average/good buffet food, average drinks/entertainment etc, basically value for money for the week. however what we got this time around was a complete contrast
The hotel itself is really plush with each different bar taking on a different classy theme, you would never imagine you were in an all inclusive whichever bar you decide to drink in, all were really high spec in regards to decor and had a really nice feel to them.
On arriving we were advised that we would be upgraded to all inclusive Plus which meant that we could eat a la carte in any of the restaraunts without a charge (On the site it stated we could only eat in 1 and pay a small charge for the rest) all of these were of a really good standard as were the buffet options
The 18 pools were great, we only used the lengthy adult pool as it was away from the rowdiness of the main pool, we dont have any children but the children/toddler pools were really good and well protected. We hired a beach bed for two of the days for 17euros per day, we could have just had a sunbed but they were really large and as it was so hot it was perfect to jump in and out of throughout the day, along with waiter service which was good.
It was by far the cleanest hotel i have ever visited as every member of staff doubles up as a cleaner and works through the night every night, the grounds/pools looked like brand new every morning.
Our holiday was great in all aspects, the staff were great and really helpful, the grounds were amazing, the food was top notch, pools were really nice etc etc. You cant go wrong with this hotel at all, we had a great stay and will return :)
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort is made for those who want to spoil themselves with the prefect, relaxed, All inclusive luxurious five-star Egypt holiday. Located on the southern tip of Hurghada with its own unspoiled private beach, this impressive complex features seven restaurants.It boasts over 1,001 comfortable rooms equipped with all the latest facilities, services and amenities as well as the “Mercato” shopping complex and a conference centre for up to 1500 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Jaz Aquamarine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.