My boyfriend and I have just got back from an amazing week at this hotel and it is safe to say it exceeded all expectations. First and foremost I would just like to say that I had ice in my drinks, I ate the fresh fruit and salad and I brushed my teeth using the tap water - and I am still here to tell the tale so don't let any horror stories put you off enjoying your holiday (I worried myself before we went by reading some reviews!) The staff were always friendly and chatty and there wasn't a minute in the day when they weren't cleaning some part of the resort, it was exceptionally clean. Our room was gorgeous, the towel art we had every day was a lovely touch and it was very spacious. The food was also lovely - we tried all 4 a la carte restaurants as well as the buffet and enjoyed everything, especially the freshly cooked omelettes in the morning - I miss that already! Drinks were also always very tasty - especially the cocktails! I didn't want to come home, and I would go back tomorrow if I could! Well worth it's 5 stars.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort is made for those who want to spoil themselves with the prefect, relaxed, All inclusive luxurious five-star Egypt holiday. Located on the southern tip of Hurghada with its own unspoiled private beach, this impressive complex features seven restaurants.It boasts over 1,001 comfortable rooms equipped with all the latest facilities, services and amenities as well as the “Mercato” shopping complex and a conference centre for up to 1500 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Jaz Aquamarine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.