This was my second stay in this hotel and again I had a great time. From checking in to checking out I could not have asked for better service. Check-in was smooth and efficient and I was personally escorted to my room where I waited approx 10 minutes for my cases to arrive.
The hotel is huge, lots of different swimming pool areas and bars. It is very well maintained and every part of the hotel is spotless, constantly being cleaned, even through the night.
The rooms are large and very comfortable. There was plenty of wardrobe and drawer space for clothes etc. and a modern flat screen TV. The facilities are great and clean, bathrooms are spacious with shower and a bathtub, giant and comfortable bed. My housekeeper was amazing, always giving me some lovely towel art to look at.
I ate in different al a carte restaurants. The Italian and the Fish (my favourite seafood) were great with absolutely fantastic and friendly staff. The food choice was unbelievable and everything was cooked to perfection and the presentation was outstanding. Also the Chinese was amazing! I would recommend the teppanyaki dinner - a great show ! The staff at the bars and restaurants could not do enough to ensure that people were well looked after and had everything they needed. They were immensely friendly helpful and attentive and their eye for detail was meticulous. Very impressed. I also was invited to the kitchen for a tour. Standards of cleanliness were excellent
The Animation Team, particular Syntia and Ania, were also excellent in providing great dance shows at night and plenty of activities if you wanted to join in in the the day.
Many thanks to all management team - an extra big "thank you" to Mohamed Hassan who made me feel so welcome.
I would like to say a huge thank you to all managers, chefs and every single member of staff at the Aquamarine for making my holiday so special! I will definitely be going back there.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel
- Iberotel Aquamarine Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort is made for those who want to spoil themselves with the prefect, relaxed, All inclusive luxurious five-star Egypt holiday. Located on the southern tip of Hurghada with its own unspoiled private beach, this impressive complex features seven restaurants.It boasts over 1,001 comfortable rooms equipped with all the latest facilities, services and amenities as well as the “Mercato” shopping complex and a conference centre for up to 1500 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Jaz Aquamarine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.