When I came to the Festival Riviera Hotel at Hurghada I was impressed. It's big hotel, with very nice location. Great view form the hotel room, from all the restaurants and the terrace. The Hotel located at the first line relative to the sea.
The rooms was clean.
The food and drinks are normal for Egyptian Hotels level.
I didnt like the personal. All they want - just to take money from us for everything: for good room cleaning, for baggage dropping and s.o.
So, it's normal hotel for the money I spent. Anyway, if You choose Egypt for Your vacation at the Hotel, You must be ready, that service here not very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Riviera Resort Hurghada is a beautifully situated resort 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 25.000 M2. The resort is composed on two clusters the Seaside and the club side linked together with an underground connection. The resort is designed to fulfill all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Festival Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festival Riviera Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Riviera Hurghada