We have just recently stayed there.
We found that it was full of russians...service was not great...food was rubbish and im not a fussy eater. Its a good job I won the hotel as I would have been very dissapointed. The only alcaholic drinks they had were vodka, rum and brandy nothimg else.
The room was big and spaciousn was clean n tidy.
Location was poor...no shops , restaurants or bars around. Overall I wouldn't recommend this hotel but I would recommend going to egypt. We had a great time there was a lot of trips to do during the day. I would go back to Egypt, just not that hotel.
My grandma stayed in the three corners hotel in el gouna and they loved it now she is fussy. We went into el gouna and it is lovely there, loads of nice restaurants amd bars, very well kept and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Riviera Resort Hurghada is a beautifully situated resort 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 25.000 M2. The resort is composed on two clusters the Seaside and the club side linked together with an underground connection. The resort is designed to fulfill all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Festival Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festival Riviera Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Riviera Hurghada