i spent good time with my husband and 2 kids, the resort is great for families with kids as it's very spacious and lots of well kept gardens ,clean and spotless.
starting with check in went smoothly , reception guy was cheerful and really helpful, i booked standard room they upgraded me to family room which was really nice the room really clean and has lots of storage places ,good a/c , the only down side of it that the bathroom needs some maintenance and has no shampoo and shower caps only shower cream , fresh towels and bedding every day and 2 or 3 bottles of water a day.
pools really great with slides both for kids and grown ups clean with plenty of sun beds around .
food ok i had better to be honest , there is something for everyone soups, veggies , chicken , meat fish dessert and fruits but they need to care more for kids food.
snacks only 2 hours from 15:00 till 16:00 sandwiches 16:00 till 17:00 cake and tea , drinks were good at all bars.
staff amazing really helpful can't do enough to make ur stay nicer.
animation team are great really doing their best every day but because only few guests are in the resort it was always quite at night.
kids club was great for my kids they enjoyed it lot painting playing water balloons and mini disco thanks to ANYA
beach was a letdown full of rocks and mud but this isn't the resort fault .... if u want to snorkel walk along the jetty and take the stairs down to the sea .
i recommend this resort for families with kids and those who needs quite relaxing place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its (gritty) sandy beach and its Junior Water Park, The Three Corners Sunny Beach is a perfect family hotel for young and old. From a central tower you can glide along the three toboggans into a first pool which brings you further, along an elegantly tortuous canal, to a second swimming pool where other water attractions are grouped, as an octopus, water mushrooms and geysers. All attractions are in shallow waters, the ideal spot for parents and children for common water fun. The large main swimming pool located in the middle of the hotel is surrounded by extended sun terraces, where, as usual in the Three Corners concept, the sun beds, umbrella's and towels are free of charge. All swimming pools are heated in the winter. A jetty crosses the coral reef for an easy access to the swimming and snorkeling area. The 303 rooms (standard and family) all have a terrace or balcony with sea, garden or pool view and appointed with individual AC, TV, Hair-dryer and safe-box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Three Corners Sunny Beach Hotel Hurghada
- The 3 Corners Sunny Beach Resort