“Katastrophal Hotel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Royal City

Royal City
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hurghada
Royal City
You added Royal City to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Arosa Square, Hurghada, Egypt   |
Ranked #170 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
Iskindirîya, Al Iskandariyah, Egypt
“Katastrophal Hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The rooms are not cleaned. And the beds were used. There is all damaged in this hotel. The Lamps the ground is dirty. There were no fresh towels. Even if you ask you get an used one. The other thing is that there is no room service. Without toiletpaper. The toilet is very ugly and they have used shampoo and so on. Under the hotel there is seperated in the buildung a loud disko from 2 o'clock in the night till 7 o"clock in the morning its opened with very loud music and bass is halling through the whole building, so nobody can sleep in this hotel until 7 o'clock in the morning. And the room is not even basic. Its under basic. A really ugly smell is in this hotel. The Aircondition doesnt work. And one euro is even too much for this hotel. So it is not possible to sleep. The Personal that works there were not even very good informed of how to work in an hotel and can't make this hotel. I asked for a cafe and they dont have any cafe or some other drinks. Its very very bad. I want only inform other people/ dont book or go to this hotel!!!This is a joke.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I staye at it 2 days double by 100LE per day so it's was good according to it's price ...when you go try to ask him to low the price...it's have night club but never go to it ..i haven't try it's eat and never gone to the beach but if you go to beach you will buy onther ticket....sorry my english not well:)

• Stayed October 2012
Harrogate
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

For the price it's good I asked for a towel and got one! The staff were Coptic and very friendly perfect location off Sheraton st and staggering distance from marina for me perfect breakfast was Egyptian of course but had a lot worse

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Egypt
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The hotel main good points are its location which is very close to the Marina and Sheraton st.,and it was the cheapest in the area. it cost me for 3 days about 41 $ the bad points, well there is no room services, no towels the room was relatively clean with an A/C ,TV and small fridge. I only took b.f. one time only was poor and the dining area was clean for about 4 tables the rest covered in dust ! . to sum it all if you are looking for just sleeping then it will do.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Ljubljana, Slovenia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

We had to use this hotel because the hotel we originally ment to use was full although we have booked it before!! So, we were "forced" to stay ni this hotel. I can say that this hotel was the worse hotel I have ever been in my entire life! The whole hotel was in a really bad shape. It seemed to me as if it has been abandoned twenty years ago and reopened again yesterday. Lift was broken, so we had to carry our suitcases two floors high, the whole hotel was very dirty, they had no clean towels...and I literary mean no towels!!!, there was dust everywhere in the dining room, which also looked extremely abandoned and dirty, the staf looked as if they would rather go to sleep than work. It was a complete disaster. Defenitely NOT worth the money we payed!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
cairo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

Was the worst hotel i used in my life.. i stayed there for 2 nights, the elevator was broken, the restaurant was dirty and empty all the time, we did not receive our breakfast everyday..The whole hotel is run by 3 young guys...Rooms are smelly..air conditions are too noisy, The worst experience in my life.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Norway
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

If you ever think about travelling to Hurghada, Egypt. Do NOT let this hotel be one of your choices. For one, the hotel/rooms were dirty from floor to ceiling, aggressive personal too. We were two travellers and got two tiny towels, when I asked to get larger towels they came up with one large towel, dirty as I haven't seen before. The towel that was once white, was black of dirt. We were also told that according to the hotelservice they would provide their guests with beachtowels. They had towels, but when we came down to the beach they gave us wet towels, and when I asked if the towels were used they denied it, but had to give up when I found sunscreen etc. on the towels. For your own sake, stay away!

• Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple

Been to Royal City? Share your experiences!