“Nice according to it's price” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Royal City

Royal City
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hurghada
Royal City
Save Saved
You added Royal City to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Arosa Square, Hurghada, Egypt   |
Ranked #168 of 180 Hotels in Hurghada
“Nice according to it's price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I staye at it 2 days double by 100LE per day so it's was good according to it's price ...when you go try to ask him to low the price...it's have night club but never go to it ..i haven't try it's eat and never gone to the beach but if you go to beach you will buy onther ticket....sorry my english not well:)

• Stayed October 2012

Harrogate
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

For the price it's good I asked for a towel and got one! The staff were Coptic and very friendly perfect location off Sheraton st and staggering distance from marina for me perfect breakfast was Egyptian of course but had a lot worse

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Egypt
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The hotel main good points are its location which is very close to the Marina and Sheraton st.,and it was the cheapest in the area. it cost me for 3 days about 41 $ the bad points, well there is no room services, no towels the room was relatively clean with an A/C ,TV and small fridge. I only took b.f. one time only was poor and the dining area was clean for about 4 tables the rest covered in dust ! . to sum it all if you are looking for just sleeping then it will do.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Ljubljana, Slovenia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

We had to use this hotel because the hotel we originally ment to use was full although we have booked it before!! So, we were "forced" to stay ni this hotel. I can say that this hotel was the worse hotel I have ever been in my entire life! The whole hotel was in a really bad shape. It seemed to me as if it has been abandoned twenty years ago and reopened again yesterday. Lift was broken, so we had to carry our suitcases two floors high, the whole hotel was very dirty, they had no clean towels...and I literary mean no towels!!!, there was dust everywhere in the dining room, which also looked extremely abandoned and dirty, the staf looked as if they would rather go to sleep than work. It was a complete disaster. Defenitely NOT worth the money we payed!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
cairo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

Was the worst hotel i used in my life.. i stayed there for 2 nights, the elevator was broken, the restaurant was dirty and empty all the time, we did not receive our breakfast everyday..The whole hotel is run by 3 young guys...Rooms are smelly..air conditions are too noisy, The worst experience in my life.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Norway
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

If you ever think about travelling to Hurghada, Egypt. Do NOT let this hotel be one of your choices. For one, the hotel/rooms were dirty from floor to ceiling, aggressive personal too. We were two travellers and got two tiny towels, when I asked to get larger towels they came up with one large towel, dirty as I haven't seen before. The towel that was once white, was black of dirt. We were also told that according to the hotelservice they would provide their guests with beachtowels. They had towels, but when we came down to the beach they gave us wet towels, and when I asked if the towels were used they denied it, but had to give up when I found sunscreen etc. on the towels. For your own sake, stay away!

• Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
Sweden
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2009

You live in the middle of a rubbish dump. They never change your towel (you only get one even if you are 2 persons). The dont give you toilet papers, you have to buy. Lots of cockroachs. No furniture on the balcony. There is one beach for you and there is a lots of prostitution, really bad. Outside there is o lots of fat rats and homeless dogs who are rather nasty.
I can't recommend anyone to go there!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Royal City? Share your experiences!