We stayed at the Club Aldiana for 2 week in november.
First the positive things :
- The grounds and pools were very spacious and there were enough sunbeds
- The poolbar had great staff and good drinks, especially the latte macchiato
- Breakfast was good with a lot of choice, the scrambled egg was very good
- We had lunch at the terrace between the poolbar and the beach, which was quite good
- Diner was good, and the Thai Chef was outstanding (the Thai food tasted just like in Thailand)
- The restaurant is not big enough for the number of guests, people are waiting to enter the restaurant and if you are late there are no tables left
- On the second night I got food poisoning so bad, that I had to receive IV-treatment and take antibiotics. This lasted for 5 full days, during which my husband ate alone in the restaurant and brought back some bread for me.
We mentioned this to the managemant, but there was no reaction or sympathy whatsoever.
All in all a good hotel, but you don't work hard all year to go on holiday and lay in bed because of illness.
That's why we won't return to the Club Aldiana.
- Also Known As:
- Club Aldiana Hotel Hurghada