“Very bad” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #126 of 178 Hotels in Hurghada
Mariupol, Ukraine
“Very bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

No repars in years, bad drinks and water, though nice and healthy food (thanks to chef), very poor animation, if you're unlikely to go out at night and rather stay at the hotel, you gonna be bored there.
Good beach.
Wi-fi in the lobbby.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

5 star location, can't get better than being on your own private beach, staff cleaning the beach constantly.
4 star rooms and facilities. nice size with a few extras but small shower and no safe, doors didnt lock efficiently. Playground, table tennis and a pool that's cleaned often.
3 star staff, need better language skills but they tried their best to accommodate our needs.
2 star food and drink, drink everything from thimbles and eat at specific times with what seems like school dinners. Entertainment similarly disappointing.
1 star value. All inclusive costs more than rooms. Restaurants outside much cheaper and nicer.
Would I come again? I'd look around first but might come back.

• Stayed June 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Worst hotel I stayed in through my life, Worst staff ever, Talking in a very rude way, not polite and not professional specially the one who's title is reception manager by maximum he could work as a room service or security, He's the master of rudeness in the hotel. They couldn't solve silly problems through our stay I don't know what's the criteria of choosing the staff over there. They should learn how to deal with guests and how to talk to them which is the basics of working staffs in any hotel all over the world.
The rooms are not clean and the furniture is very old.
Bottom line DO NOT GO THERE IT'S A TRAP!! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE PRICE!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Don't trust the photos! Front desk ppl were very rude, not helpful. The rooms were very old, towels r yellowish! NO credit cards accepted, only cash! Sexual harassment everywhere!!! Breakfast was awful, we could not eat or drink anything.
Beach & location is perfect, also housekeeping staff are very polite and helpful.
One more thing, room phones are not working, nor the TV!!! I had to go to the reception to inform them that I need to checkout and to request bellman for the luggage!
If not because of the company and our insisting to have fun, it would be considered the worst vacation ever!!!

Room Tip: Room 734 is sunny and has great terrace. Get your own bed sheets & towels!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Copenhagen
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We flew in from Cairo for a few relaxing days. The hotel itself is placed at the tourist strip south from downtown Hurghada. The premise outside perimeter is OK with a nice secluded private beach.

First room had an oversized bathroom and the bedroom was small with 2 singlebeds and a small window. We changed room and had a nice bedroom with a lovely balcony.

Rooms and amenities are worn out, but the staff was very serviceminded and helpfull.

Room Tip: Get a room with balcony.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kungsbacka, Sweden
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We came happy to see our friends from last year but the staff was change and the room we get was dirty and we couldn´t use the balacony cours the renewed it we had to change hotel after two days cos I did not feel safe in this hotel

Room Tip: The food is bad everything bad exloud the beach wich still nice
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
London, England, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Do not ever go to this hotel. That was a nightmare!! I paid for 3 people staying and when we arrived we get tiny room with 2 single beds. When I asked the stuff how we are going to sleep there, they answered "Put these 2 beds together" - they've been actually serious. After long arguing we get a third bed. It was few roaches in a room, bathroom was extremely horrible and dirty. The bedding smelled bad - probably they didn't wash them. During the first night (we had a room on a ground floor) we left the window open with the curtains on. Someone undue the curtains and was watching us during sleep with a flashlight... what the fuc..! You're coming to the hotel have some rest and have to be aware of psycho-perverts security. I couldn't stand it anymore and just gave some money to the manager and asked for better room which I get but it's still was not enough for me.
Food - I just came back after a week and I actually lost my weight! I had an all inclusive. Basically they serve all the same things all day long. Poor selection of vegetables. The All Inclusive offer drinks are served in 100 ml plastic cups!!! Really!! And they often like to run out of things. No water,no beer - happened really often. I've never seen a wine there (It was supposed to be in offer) Local alcohols (gin,whisky,vodka) are horrible. Just taste like tesco value spirits. The stuff is ok, but for example when I needed a bowl,spoon and boiled water to prepare medication for my sick friend. They were making deal out of this and keep asking me If I'm sure I'm going to return this. It was a horrible week and waste of money. DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS HOTEL!!

Room Tip: Bribe a stuff.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Al Mashrabiya? Share your experiences!