I have stayed in this hotel for 4 days 3 nights including the feast vacation , the problem that really makes this place to be even below average is the Labor, the workers there lacks the basics of guest serving techniques , for instance , the chefs within the buffet never replies politely for the guests feedback and i mean "NEVER" i tried this more than a time to prove it to myself.
Coming to the buffet , I can rate it one of the worst buffets i ever seen , they lacks the sense of professionalism in doing it , some items are made with a remarkable low quality, compared to other hotels i have accommodated in , their star ranking should be reviewed
The front office guys are professional enough to handle problems , but the reservation office made a lot of mistakes , i insisted in my reservation 3 weeks before the vacation about that the guests will be 3 males , to find them residing us in a room with one king bed ! , that was strange , we discussed the problem with the front desk and they told us it will be solved after a while because they claimed that they are "busy" , that was a strange reply !
The housekeeping guy was one of the most persons to bring our nerves , He never tried to clean the room even when i added the room cleaning request tag on the door , when i asked him to clean the room , he told me that he will do it after a while , 6 hours and no reply, and in this 6 hours i was asking him regularly each hour !!! the problem was not resolved unless i had a nervous phone call with the room service , even i have left him a good tip since the first day of my accommodation , his attitude was strange and rude !
my recommendation for this place is not to take it as an option unless you cannot find another place for your residence, do not reserve the full board package it is useless there, and think twice and seek triple for another better place before taking the reservation decision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Le Jardin Resort is a 4 star plus resort situated 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 27.000 m2 with a unique view of the magnificent Red Sea. This energized resort caters to satisfy the needs of enjoyable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Festival Le Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada