Went here 2 years back witj my god mother and her daughter, the location was ok but outside our hotel there was buildings witch were have done, and around the corner was a little waste land. But it was a mile away, the beach was lovley and there are plenty of pools, the nearest onw by the sea is really salty thou.
The food was great, I recommend the restaurant near the sencond small pool only british people were aloud in that one witch was good as the Russian's were far to rude! But the main food hall was not the the best.
The weather was perfect lush hot sunny days we had there, also went to water parka wit h wrre great.
The staff were lovley but watch out forthe pool guards they can be nasty and pervy on the woman
Overall I had a great time :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Le Jardin Resort is a 4 star plus resort situated 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 27.000 m2 with a unique view of the magnificent Red Sea. This energized resort caters to satisfy the needs of enjoyable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Festival Le Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada