On arrival my room was not ready, I was offered a room 7 rooms away from my daughter even though I had rung 6 weeks before my holiday to request 2 rooms on the ground floor together as my husband is disabled. As the room was not ready we were told 'go eat', we went into the restaurant there was no table to sit at, no cups or glasses, the food was cold, some plates were dirty, this was a common theme throughout the stay. All 3 of us suffered sickness due to poor hygeine! BE AWARE LADIES: the staff will enter your room without knocking and will ignore the do not disturb signs, this happened on 3 occasions when my daughter was alone in her room. the management felt several fruit baskets was a suitable compensation for this upset. In the hotel bar there were dead flies these only grew in volume throughout the stay. My daughters room had an ants nest, inside and outside there were dead and alive ants. This was swept away when we complained but did not have pest control treatment so it came back. The staff are equally as rude as their guests (the russians) clearly they do not like a british guest and made no effort to make this holiday enjoyable. The lift didn't always work. The lights in the room didn't work. The staff asked for tips. The rooms were barley cleaned. The air conditioning didn't work for half the holiday. The safe didn't open. The cleaners helped themselves to sweets etc in your room. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL IT IS HORRIFIC. THIS IS MY 7TH TIME IN EGYPT AND IT IS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED IN!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Le Jardin Resort is a 4 star plus resort situated 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 27.000 m2 with a unique view of the magnificent Red Sea. This energized resort caters to satisfy the needs of enjoyable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Festival Le Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada