My wife and I stayed here as part of a travel talk tour. We arrived at 9pm and were still able to eat at the buffet. The lobby and reception area are huge and very fancy. We had an all-inclusive bracelet that allowed us to eat and drink as much as we liked. The hotel is set on the beach of the Red Sea, it has a heap of pools a really nice garden area two or three bars. The rooms are big but we asked for a double and got two singles. The other disappointing thing is that there was no hot water in the shower, for a resort of this size I thought there would be hot water. The buffet food was nice and a lot to choose from. The resort and rooms are clean and everything is catered for but it is a large resort with a large number of tourists and not a lot of quite space to escape the crowd. The staff were friendly and happy and enjoyed a chat if given the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Le Jardin Resort is a 4 star plus resort situated 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 27.000 m2 with a unique view of the magnificent Red Sea. This energized resort caters to satisfy the needs of enjoyable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Festival Le Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada