My partner and i stayed here on our first holiday together. The hotel was stunning with lovely food, the waiters at the restaurant couldn't do enough for you. No complaints about the hotel, wouldn't return as we have a lot of other countries on our check list that we want to travel too. We took a taxi to 'downtown Hurghada' and it was horrid!! Went into one shop and the shop keeper made us feel like we couldn't leave his premises until we'd bought some tat from there!!
But as i am reviewing the hotel, then it gets a thumbs up as it's everything you could ask for and more :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Festival Le Jardin Resort is a 4 star plus resort situated 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 27.000 m2 with a unique view of the magnificent Red Sea. This energized resort caters to satisfy the needs of enjoyable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Festival Le Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hurghada
- Festival Le Jardin Hotel Hurghada