“Easter holiday in Hurghada” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The resort is located in the heart of the breathtaking Makadi Bay area, a superb and fashionable destination in Egypt nowadays, on the Hurghada – Safaga Road only 25km away from Hurghada International Airport. The resort faces 550 meters of pearly beach, blending with the blue crystal-clear water, the virgin corals and the stunning Red Sea Mountains.This is a great location with easy access to many local dive sites within a short boat trip. A variety of special trips such as Overnight Thistlegorm, Abu Nuhas, the Rosalie Moller and the Salem Express are offered and can be booked in resort. Take a Try Dive, learn to dive or take your diving further with our friendly, experienced team of multi-national guides, all insured to European standards. For over 20 years, Emperor Divers has provided first-rate dive holidays in the Red Sea as well as Technical diving with our partner company Tekstreme. Non-divers are also welcome on our boats to enjoy a leisurely day sunbathing or join one of our snorkel trips with the chance of snorkelling with dolphins in their natural environment.Emperor also has dive centres in El Gouna, Marsa Alam and Sharm El Sheikh.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Easter holiday in Hurghada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went by myself on a package deal and everything associated with Emperor's was excellent. I was met at the airport, taken to my hotel then picked up every morning and taken back to the airport at the end of the holiday. Each day the staff were very helpful, the boat crew especially going out of their way to help with any kit issues or confusion. All of this was done with good humour and a friendly attitude. Dives were well-planned and the instructors knew exactly what was likely to be seen on each dive and where the interesting sites could be found. The food was pretty good too, nothing fancy but a good variety of dishes.

Visited April 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Emperor Divers made our holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

In september 2012 myself, my boyfriend and his family stayed in the hilton hotel where they have this amazing diving centre on site. I had a 'Try Dive' which was a one to one scuba diving session for beginners - I would recommend this to anyone who has never dived before. My boyfriend also completed his level 2 PADI. There were several stop off points throughout the day where we were also allowed to snorkel. We had lunch on board which smelt and tasted fantastic, the staff all made us feel so welcome, they were friendly, attentive and knowledgable. We are hoping to visit again later this year!

Visited September 2012
devon
“Superb relaxing day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Just returned from Hurghada. It was our first trip to Egypt. We chose to go on a snorkelling day trip and booked through our Thomson rep. It was the most amazing day. Everything was taken care of. We were picked up by the Emperor Divers minibus and driven to the boat. Snorkelling gear was provided as well as life jackets for adults and kids. We were taken to two reefs to snorkel and lunch and soft drinks were included. Paul the captain was very thorough with his advice and accompanied us in the water. We had the most fantastic time. Thank you to all the staff for the fab lunch and memorable day.

Visited March 2013
TMSEgypt, Manager at Emperor Divers Hurghada - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Hi labdon123.
Thank you for your top ranking and comments. We are so glad that you had “the most amazing day”. I have passed on your comments to Paul and to the boat crew for the lunch that they provide on a daily basis freshly prepared. Hopefully we will see you back here in Hurghada to enjoy another memorable day with us.
Regards Shaun and the Hurghada team.
Durham, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
“Bravo Zulu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was my first time diving in Hurghada but did not hesitate when it came to deciding ‘What’ Dive Operator to use. Emperor is and should be any diver’s first choice of operator when diving in the Red Sea. Professionalism, safety and entertainment value come as standard to these guys and Hurghada didn’t disappoint.
Congratulations to Shaun (Manager) for continuing and embracing the Emperor Divers remit of ensuring all the above are catered for. From Khalid the Emperor Coach driver, whose infectious smile and sense of humour epitomises what is so right about this outfit.
The dive leaders, Paul the Cloggy with his famous anti fog mask clearing recipe to Pascal the interesting Belgium (not) who is in desperate need of a haircut (can you arrange this please Shaun?) To Judy (Commy) who endured my naval non PC behaviour 
One small issue…the chef on Rachel (Boat) wasn’t up to the usual high standard of chef I expect on Emperor Boats. Can you send him to Marsa Alam courtesy of Luke who will ensure he gets a few master chef lessons from the chef from ISA?
Once again, Bravo Zulu to Emperor Divers Hurghada.

Visited March 2013
Good morning GeorgeSowerby and thank you for your comments, rating and photographs from your time with us. “Professionalism, safety and entertainment value” are as you are aware top priorities at all the Emperor dive centres here in the Red Sea were we aim to give the guest the same experience no matter where they are with us. I have passed on your comments to Khalid, Paul and Judy but unfortunately I still have not been able to persuade Pascal to have his haircut. It was disappointing to hear that you thought the chef on Rachel “wasn’t up to the usual high standard of chef I expect on Emperor Boats” and this is something that I am looking into. We are all glad that you enjoyed your trip and look forward to having your “naval non PC behaviour” to entertain us again in the near future
Regards Shaun and the Hurghada Team. Zero Out
Staffs, UK
“Brilliant day snorkelling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I went on a VIP tour with Thomson with no intention of snorkelling since I am terrified of the masks - I just went along for a day out and some sunbathing and swimming. Mohammed one of the instructors had other ideas..... We were very fortunate to immediately come across about 12 dolphins and everyone had the opportunity to go out and swim with them. I stayed on the boat and just enjoyed watching them from there. We then went to the first of two dive sites and I opted to just go for a swim. Mohammed eventually coaxed me into trying the snorkelling and I was an extremely reluctant student but he was very patient with me and eventually we succeeded and I have to say it was a fantastic experience. I really can't praise Mohammed enough for his persistence and professionalism. I was really out of my comfort zone but it was well worth it. We did go to a second dive site but by that time I was flat out fast asleep exhausted from my earlier efforts.

We had a good group on board the boat that day, the food was good and the instructors Sean and Mohammed were excellent. If you get the opportunity to try it please do you won't regret it.

Hi JulieD36
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and for giving us a top rating. Seeing Dolphins in the wild is a fantastic experience even for seasoned dive guides. You can never stop enjoying seeing these fantastic mammals in their natural environment. It is great to hear that you did get in the water and hopefully over your terror of masks even if the experience did exhaust you. I will pass on your comments to Mohammed and Shaun who I am sure will be glad to hear that you are still thinking about your experience. Maybe we will see you again in the near future when you can carry on building your confidence.
Regards Shaun and the Hurghada team.