Visited as a family of 4 in January 2015.
The hotel is set close to local amenities which is good if you like to explore the local culture.
The staff in the hotel can be quiet rude and abrupt at times and Found the majority not very helpful or friendly.
My sister wanted to switch rooms as her room the room where she was placed was very noisy. She gently requested to the reception attendant who began to argue about this.
As you can imagine this is not what we would expect from a 5 star hotel.
Food was ok, plenty of choice for kids.
Pools were brilliant for the kids and lots to do however could get busy at times.
The weather was around 25 degrees at the highest and the sun went early . It became extremely cold on an evening.
Overall not the best trip to Egypt we have had so quite disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steigenberger Aqua Magic is the Red Sea's best luxury family resort addition with comfortable rooms ideal for families guaranteeing privacy for both, parents and children, a generous pool landscape and its own certified aqua park suitable for children and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Steigenberger Aqua Magic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Club Hotel Hurghada
- Steigenberger Al Dau Hotel
- Steigenberger Al Dau Resort