This is nothing personal against any of the staff as most of them are lovely, smiley and helpful...however, this is the worst kind of all-inclusive you can get.
The food is bad at best. It's the cheapest selection of foods that are available. The drinks are a joke. Weak beer by the 250 ml glass, moody wine, and sugar sickening cocktails.
The animation (entertainment) are nice people but the routines are stuck in the early 90's and none of the animators show any passion for the jobs.
In numerous occasions, I asked for a beer or water at the dinner table and never got served.
You had better service if you were Russian, rude and never said please or thank you.
Ps. We went on holiday to break the daily routine, but do appreciate WIFI to catch up on emails. This was the worst part. Only available in the lobby, which meant it was full of people zombies out looking at their phones, and it was slow!
Lastly, we had to call a doctor, which arrived promptly, however gave me no confidence when he mis-diagnosed my 3 year old with acute tonsillitis, and advised he have 2 jabs, which I declined.
Travellers that rate this as 5, don't got on many holidays.
Hotel and facilities, 4/5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steigenberger Aqua Magic is the Red Sea's best luxury family resort addition with comfortable rooms ideal for families guaranteeing privacy for both, parents and children, a generous pool landscape and its own certified aqua park suitable for children and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Steigenberger Aqua Magic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Club Hotel Hurghada
- Steigenberger Al Dau Hotel
- Steigenberger Al Dau Resort