We visited Steigenberger in late March, and had a stunning holiday, it ticked all the boxes. The choice of pools were fantastic, something to suit everyone... cold, warm, play, relaxing, zooms, children and adults alike. All the staff were superb, friendly, helpful and couldn't do enough for you. However, the award for the best bar tender I have ever met must go to Adam in the Sky Bar. Adam dubiously claims to be the Prince of Luxor, but he is without question the King of Steigenberger, it is worth a visit to the sky pool just to meet him! This holiday was just for the 2 of us, but we are keen to return with the children next year, as it will be just as enjoyable for them, the facilities are fantastic. Only 2 (very small) negatives. The club that is on the complex can easily be misunderstood as being part of the hotel. It is only when you are in there and have paid £20 for 2 drinks that you realise it is not. The buffet restaurant can be a bit repetitive, although this hotel offer 3 opportunities to eat a la carte a week, all of which are fantastic, particularly the Sky restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steigenberger Aqua Magic is the Red Sea's best luxury family resort addition with comfortable rooms ideal for families guaranteeing privacy for both, parents and children, a generous pool landscape and its own certified aqua park suitable for children and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Steigenberger Aqua Magic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Club Hotel Hurghada
- Steigenberger Al Dau Hotel
- Steigenberger Al Dau Resort