“An unforgettable experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 180 Hotels in Hurghada
Cerknica, Slovenia
“An unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

In this hotel I was 13 to 20 September and can only say hats off. Before leaving, I was admittedly a little skeptical with regard to previous comments which were administered after one or at most three dots, but thankfully it turned out that it was every fear and doubt completely superfluous. The hotel is phenomenal, everything runs like a conveyor belt from check-in to check-out at the front desk. The food is excellent with a really large selection of finds is something for everyone, the staff is very friendly always willing to help. The room in which I stayed was really huge and clean. The large pool complex with waterslides and a children's pool with pirate ship, the hotel is really not located directly on the beach but drive there every two minutes in a small car. Every night is also fun for both adults and children, is also close to the city center with a great selection of shops so you really never get bored. Hotel warmly recommend it to anyone because you feel at home.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First for the bad bits as there aren't many. Animation were terrible, didn't introduce themselves once. I am someone that likes to get involved in activities but too shy to join in if I'm not invited. One night I wanted to play bingo, it didn't start at the time it said it was, when I asked about it they were very UN-helpful saying they didn't know and walked off. A-la Carte Restaurants were ok, food was a bit slow and cold at times but if you had any problems, you just spoke to mr rashad, the restaurant manager, who sorted anything you needed out. The pools were very nice and slides, always had staff on to look after you. One pool, someone had an accident in and it was shut straight away and cleaned very quickly. The adult only pool was our favourite spot for the holiday. Adam the bar man is so funny and made our holiday what it was. We had a few problems on excursions, being harrased by locals and me being taken into hospital, not the fault of the hotel, it was my body reacting badly to the change in temperature. Adam (HERO) made us forget all about it. 10p, 10p! Kids were kept away, the place is a sun trap but you have areas of shade and you could have such a laugh especially with Adams laugh. Hany (SUPERSTAR)! Hany is the bar manager. Everything you need help with and I mean anything, even excluding anything bar related, he will speak to who you need to for you and sort it. For example even getting towel art on the beds! When I was put into hospital Hany even came to see me with some flowers which meant so much and was such a nice personal touch. Bassam our cleaner was very helpful and very trustworthy, being on holiday we sometimes forgot things and left valuables out but Bassam left them where they were, room was always clean. Mohammed I think his name was, stocked our mini fridge up everyday, it was never left empty. Anything we needed was always there. Mousty the bar man in the lobby is amazing at drink decorations as well as adam. Room was exceptional and very comfy. No lock on bathroom door which may be awkward if you aren't a couple or you have kids in the room. Air conditioning was very good. We upgraded to the superior room so as we got a single bed incase we had an arguement but none were delivered as they assumed we were a couple even though we have different surnames as I have yet to change the passport surname to my married name, our age gap is quite a bit so we could have been father and daughter but after calling up, in half an hour one was delivered, the lock safe battery was low so called up and it was sorted in 15 minutes. No dressing gown and slippers were there so called up and next day they were brought to us. My birthday was on the 13/10 and got a cake and sung to in arabic happy birthday which was nice. I booked through Thomas cook but didn't need them for anything apart from excursions and to keep the room for longer on departure day as you mention anything to the hotel they will sort it straight away. We paid for two weeks of wifi which was 650 egyptian pound and that worked well apart from you struggle to get it on the rooftop pool but that's what you expect when you go to a third world country. The room tv had a big selection of channels even english speaking. Top tips, have a smile on your face and be friendly and they will help you with whatever you may need. If you have any complaints, tell them, don't wait until the end and put it in the review because they will sort it out straight away and your holiday will be made a lot better. The complaints about egyptians are true, so try and book when it's not a holiday for them, the hotel are trying to sort this by putting up the price for egyptians. The heat was very good, not too hot but not cold either. We will definitely be back, planning for this december or early next year, this time we won't be going out of the hotel as you get so harrased, even right outside the hotel, trying to drag you into shops. You don't need to go out of the hotel. I like how the hotel splits nationalities into different blocks because of culture clashes, for example noisiness. You have 24/7 food and drink even alcoholic, shops, doctors and the hotel is huge so got plenty to do. As long as adam and hany are still there, we will be back, already looking at prices!

Room Tip: Higher floors are bigger. Block 5 was close to lobby but still quiet, will book in block 5 again.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I think this was my best holiday trip ever. Everything there was so nice and beatiful. The food and the drinks were so delicious. I loved to stay in this hotel, wish I could be back. I really liked the best barkeeper Adel Mohamed, he was amazing, reliable and very nice. I had never a service like this in a Hotel. It was just awesome. Shora A. El Rady on the slides were very cool and funny too. I really liked them. And of corse I have to say a big thanks to the Superstar Hany A Aziz, he is the bar and restaurant manager in this hotel. He was very professional and competent. I love to talk to him because he was friendly and funny- oh when I remeber all our conversations I have to laugh. I really cant imagine how the holiday at the Steigenberger Aqua Magic would be without them. It was really amazing and awesome. I had so much fun !

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Mr Ramy Reda he was super star so he made our vacation,the place was like heaven,people were very very very nice and friendly.
1.room was very amazing.
2.food was very great.
3.pools&aqua were very good.
4.privacy.
5.very nice stuff.
I rate hotel 10000000000 stars ,i will go there again and again.
My birthday was in 16/10 i was there.Mr Ramy Reda ,Mr Mohamed Ahmed, Mr Mohamed Darwish and the stuff celebrate with me ,it was my best birthday ever.
P s
Very special thanks to Mr Ramy Reda,Mr Mohamed Ahmed and Mr Mohamed Darwish..

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

It's been one week since we returned from our vacation in Hurgada, Steigenberger Aqua Magic. This has been an unfortettable holidays. We were 5 girls from Slovenia and we all enjoyed very much. We were wery satisfied with all - thee rooms were above standard, the food was excellent. The stuff was very friendly - in the main restarurant, at the pools and also on the beach. I would especially like to thank to Ahmed Ali, Hany Rabeh (Magic Flavors restaurant) and to Sabdy (waiter in the Magic Blue Bar at the pool). With their help were our holidays even better and more fun! :)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed at this hotel from 7 October 2014- 14 october 2014. From start to finish we had an amazing time. The staff are very friendly and the hotel is very clean. The staff could not do enough for us. Special shout out to the bar manager Hany Aziz for making our stay pleasureable and making sure we were ok, he was amazing and always made us laugh. Also to Adam on the roof top pool for bringing us drinks, also to Essam on the roof top pool for making up our sunbeds everyday, making sure we were ok and for bringing us drinks. Also to our waiter Hesham nagib in the flavour restaurant nothing was ever a problem and we were very well looked after. We would return and recommend this hotel to everyone. It was my first time in egypt and I have no doubt I will be returning to this hotel in the near future. Thank you to everyone for the enjoyable stay and hope to return soon.

• Stayed October 2014
Bolton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Just got back from a week here absolutely fabulous hotel spotlessly clean and lovely food the staff are brilliant and cannot do enough for you especially Hany and Rammy would recommend this hotel to anyone and would defiantly go back there we had a wonderful time

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Dieter G, General Manager at Steigenberger Aqua Magic, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that you had a relaxing week with us and would like to thank you for choosing Steigenberger Aqua Magic Hotel. Your compliments are highly appreciated and will be shared with all the associates. Guest satisfaction is our main goal and it rewarding to learn that we have achieved this during your stays. We look forward to welcoming you back at our Hotel by the Red Sea.

Best regards,
Dieter Geiger

Been to Steigenberger Aqua Magic? Share your experiences!