I've visited this hotel many times and every time I want to come back. It's a beautiful hotel with a lot of things to do. A nice place for swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing or join the many activities every day like yoga, shooting, dancing, aqua-gym, dart etc. The staff are all very friendly and make a great effort to make all guests feel happy. Especially the managers in the restaurant and the animation team do a great work making you enjoy your stay. Karim, Sheeko and Essam are amazing entertainers, they make funny activities for the guests and the dance shows they make are very good.
The hotel area is located 20 minutes away from the city, but I don't think that is a problem. My family go there to relax in the sun, diving and snorkeling. And for this purpose the hotel is perfect! And because of the distance to city there is a private coral reef accessible directly from the beach. The hotel area is big and beautiful with flowers, lake, private beach and a huge pool area. It is a little bit worn, but the it seems like they are already working at improving the standard of the hotel, building new restaurants and bars.
The only unfortunate thing is that more and more Russians have discovered the hotel, which means that there are way too many Russians!
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.