I stayed here is November with my friend. We stayed in one of the bungalows. I would definately recommend to stay in these. The hotel was peaceful and the boat ride to the beach was a lovely touch. El Gouna itself is very quiet and feels very safe. The food was nice in the hotel and different things on offer each night as well as the usual salads and pasta. We did have lunch in the marina in El Gouna one day to get out of the hotel which was nice.
We got the bus into old town Hurgada oen day but stay there for 10 mins as we did nto feel safe, being to young ladies not knowing where we were going.
if you are looking for a relaxinf peaceful holiday with sun, I recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panorama Bungalows Resort is not under the authority of El Gouna Destination Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Bungalows Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Hotel El Gouna
- Panorama Resort All Inclusive