We stayed here for 2 weeks March 5-13 2013 and had a wonderful stay with very little to find fault with! We reqested a room in cluster 7 which is about as far away from reception as you can go but our was just what we wanted with fantastic lagoon and sea views and nice and quiet. We liked the long walk to breakfast and the restaurants, afterall you do need to walk some of that excess food and drink off when staying 'all inclusive'.
Room was well maintained , clean and very comfortable.
Breakfast We couldn't fault with plenty of choice both hot and cold and the staff polite and efficient. Lunch from the menu we took at the Oasis pool restaurant daily and enjoyed except the one lunch we had at the Lagoon pool which was terrible, both the food and service. Not recommened!
As we were there to celebrate a big birthday we decided on the day we would book breakfast in the Elsyadine restaurant at an extra cost of £6 per person. This was very very disapointing and
although the service was good the food standard was poor. Waiter service with No menu and NO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a peninsula with an exclusive beachfront presenting a spectacular view of the Red Sea, the resort offers the ideal surroundings for a perfect stay. The relaxing atmosphere combined with extensive facilities invites you to enjoy your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna