I spent a week on a quiet vacation at the Movenpick in El Gouna. The weather in late February was almost perfect and the resort was an almost perfect setting. My room was spacious , comfortable and nicely situated. The included breakfast was extensive my only suggestion is that the hotel provide real newly pressed orange juice.
I was not on a all-inclusive plan but tried most of the restaurants. Exellent food especially the seafood buffet with lobster at the seafood restaurant. The Thai restaurant was less successfull in creating the real thing. I had a good experience at the italian restaurant il Limone. Lunch at the Oasis pool was just fine. Friendly and competent service at all venues.
One downside to the resort is the very shallow water at the beaches, swimming is better experienced in pools ( some heated in February). Another alternative is joining the many outings by boat, I was pleased with Colona Divers.
Lastly I would like to compliment the reception staff for compentent friendly service and great language skills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a peninsula with an exclusive beachfront presenting a spectacular view of the Red Sea, the resort offers the ideal surroundings for a perfect stay. The relaxing atmosphere combined with extensive facilities invites you to enjoy your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna