Just arrived home from El Gouna last night, and could'nt wait to write a review. I must firstly say that we moved ourselves from the Sheraton Miramar, which is not remotely in the same league.
This hotel is clean,friendly, well laid out and with a very relaxed but professional staff. You could not want for more. I suppose it helps when you are greeted by a pool and seaview from your terrace! Its also a very convenient walk from Downtown, I cannot understand why anyone would want to get the rickety old shuttle bus. We also took a TukTuk to the Marina, which was beautiful.
All in all a wonderful stay. El Gouna and the Hotel will definately see us again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a peninsula with an exclusive beachfront presenting a spectacular view of the Red Sea, the resort offers the ideal surroundings for a perfect stay. The relaxing atmosphere combined with extensive facilities invites you to enjoy your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna