“Authentic Italian inside Gouna” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Authentic Italian inside Gouna”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

During our yearly family vacation in Hurghada and as we do each year we have to spend some time in gouna, we decided to choose a dinner place which is kind of guranteed by good reviews, Zia came on top of the list due to a very good feedback that came from a trusted friend plus other very good reviews. The food was spectacular, you can all agree on 1 thing while eating that the owner (Paulo) is for sure an Italian and he is bringing his home kitchen recipe to here! The only remark is the size portion which we saw in all our orders is small but you can compensate this with the nice starter carrpacio, bruschetta and a drink. I tried the Ravioli with Shripms it was very nice and my wife loved her Linguini SeaFood Pasta and most important our kidz almost finished their spaghetti with white sauce. .

I would definitely recommend it for anyone who's looking to eat real Italian inside Gouna!

Cairo, Egypt
“Great place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

It's very cozy , the food is excellent and good value comparing to other restaurants in El Gouna, service is great the owners themselves are there day in and day out and meet/ greet everyone and know people by name , very complimentary
Definitely when ever I'm in Gouna I go there : )

Newbury, United Kingdom
“Bit overhyped but still Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

After all the great reviews on here I was keen to visit. The service was indeed very good, I would say the food was good for an Italian, not quite as spectacular as I was expecting from some of the previous posts.
Definitely worth a visit but I will go with more realistic expectations.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cairo, Egypt
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I've been in Zia Amelia 3 days ago and I'm still in love with that restaurant. Paulo, the owner, is really charmant and kind with all the guests. My friend was seek and in a few minutes he prepared just for her the "pasta gratughiata", a soup with stock and grated pasta that looked delicious. I've eaten a wonderful "tuna carpatcio with vinegar sauce and after that the best ravioli of my life. The price is absolutely reasonable, especially for El Gouna. So, thanks thanks thanks to mr Paolo and all the staff of Zia Amilia

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely, friendly restaurant and wonderful owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

One of our favourite restaurant in el Gouna. Fabulous food and friendly staff. Reasonably priced. We cannot wait to go back there on our next visit. Nice and cosy restaurant.

• Visited October 2013