“Perfect hotel , nice vacation , suitable for newly married and even for family with kids” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna

You added Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna to your Saves list
Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Red Sea, El Gouna, Egypt   |
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in El Gouna
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was my first visit to Gouna, many friends suggested SHeraton Miramar, I made my booking and went there for 4 nights.
Actually it exceeds my expectation, everything was just perfect, friendly staff , awesome view, clean pool , kids activities and different food items at breakfast and dinner.
I'd like to thank Mr.Ehab from the guest relation desk who made everything comfortable for me especially when I told him that I want to celebrate my wedding anniversary , So he made a special celebration at the restaurant with candles , balloons and special table for my family with flowers. It was really a very nice experience and I really recommend this hotel to every family either newly married or even a family with kids.
The last thing , I found a small gecko in the bathroom and the hotel changed the room to let me feel comfortable, I really appreciate it.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Seputy General Manager at Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear rami s,

Many thanks for your comments and feedback. It is a pleasure to hear you spent a great vacation in Sheraton Miramar. It is our call and duty to make our best to have happy and satisfied guests.

I am very happy to know you enjoyed the anniversary celebration arranged by Ihab and our F&B team and hope to see you soon again.

Islam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Ashford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a great hotel. The staff are unfailingly friendly and helpful, and this makes the atmosphere relaxed and perfect for a stress-free break. The setting is amazing, and rooms are clean and functional. Not too much choice about eating, but El Gouna is five minutes away by tuk-tuk so you can always pop down to the marina for many more restaurants. I was really pleased with nearly every aspect - my only gripe was the hotel wi-fi service, which was poor and not available in the rooms. Nowadays world travellers expect wi-fi as standard in hotels like this. Otherwise, couldn't be faulted. Shukran jazeera!

Room Tip: This is a huge complex, so you may end up doing a lot of walking if you're far away from pool/ma...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Chardonne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am hasitant to share my great experience as all readers will book holidays at the resort and prices will go up and there will be no rooms available. Just joking. I have always been told to have limited expectations going to Egypt for holidays. Egypion Hotels' stars apparently different/lower then in other vacation destinations. Not true talking about the Miramar. I can only say good things about this resort. The best is service. The staff was super friendly and professional. They actually made our stay so fantastic. All other things are a very good standard. Nothing to complain about. I can't wait for my next trip to El Gouna/Miramar.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
, Deputy General Manager at Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Tomasz S,

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. In Sheraton Miramar we do our best on daily basis to exceed the expectations of our guests. Consistent delivery of high service is an important key to provide a high performance during the different interactions.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in your 2nd stay and please let us know if you have any special request.

Diest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was our seventh time that we went on a holiday to Sheraton Miramar and again it was excellent !! As always, the service was very very good, everybody is so friendly and has as objective to ensure that you have nothing to worry about !! At the Miramar and at the Italian restaurant the whole team) treated us like kings and the chef cook personallu cooked for my wife and myself a special meal !!! At the pool we received the same splendid service; Allaa took care that our sunbed and umbrella was available when we arrived from breakfast. "Mister Mahomed also called "smiley" who was serving drinks & food at the pool area did an excellent job and really "pampered" us. The Sheraton Miramar is a very good hotel but the management and staff make it so good that we always want to return ! Once again, thanks for the excellent holiday and we will come back next year.
And for those that think that there are problems in Egypt, I can assure you there are no problems at all and all Egyptians do all what they can do to ensure that you have a great holiday. Family Heselmans

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear LouDiest,

Many thanks for your comments. It is always a pleasure to have you as our repeated guest. Please rest assure that consistency in service delivery is our main goal to meet and exceed our guests' expectations. It is very important to us to provide the feeling of being home away from home.

Our associates are provided with solid training programs to keep up the high level of performance on each and every interaction with our guests.

We will be waiting for your 8th visit hopefully in the near future.

Steendorp
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was our third time we went on a holiday to Sheraton and again it was excellent !! The service was very very good, everybody is so friendly !! At the Miramar restaurant "Bibo" and Nabil (and the rest of the team) treated us like kings !!! Thanks for the enjoyable time. At the pool they gave us the same friendly care and treatement. Alla, Khalaf and Khalid were always in the run to make sure we got everything we needed. "Mister Mo" (Mohamed) who was serving drinks & food at the pool area did an excellent job !!!! Sheraton is a very good hotel but the people make it get an extra star ! Thanks for the excellent holiday and we will come back next year !!!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Deputy General manager at Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Tom V,

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback. It is always a pleasure to have you as our repeated guest. I will make sure that the names mentioned here in your comments are recognized.

We will be waiting for your 4th visit hopefully in the very near future.

Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We went to El Gouna just because good kitesurfing conditions... but the hotel surprised us in very positive way. Very good local meals, nice service and stuff. im very happy that i've visited Sheraton Miramar and i hope that i will come back soon and enjoy it again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
, Depyrt General Manager at Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Aga S,

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback. We are very glad that you liked our resort and enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon again and again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Definetley a recommended hotel...all aspects are just great. I'm staying at the same hotel next time I'm in gouna, an excellent experience to be repeated.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Tico78,

Many thanks for your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Islam

Been to Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna? Share your experiences!