Tropitel hotel is a very nice hotel on a superior location
Food of all meals where OK , verry friendly cooks
Rooms are OK but beds to hard
Bathroom was clean but old .
Poolbar was good with very hard working guy
What we didn't like was the smoke from sigarets in the bar in the hotel and no free water in the room( for med.etc..)
Helpfully people on the frontdesk .
Beach was clean
Divecenter lagona divers are great and helpfull ,tropitel has a super housereef for diving
Masage center >>> very profesional (we are looking forward to come back to you )
The guys (Marco)from the small store inside the hotel are great.
For us it was a real plesant stay overthere and we are sure coming back this time for 2 weeks in september this year'13 ... we cannot wait
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Dahab Oasis Hotel Dahab
- Tropitel Dahab Oasis Hotel
- Tropitel Hotel Dahab
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in a magnificent spot where the sea hugs the feet of the golden Sinai Mountains, Tropitel Dahab Oasis offers divers and non divers the delights of the Red Sea's most renowned diving spot, the Blue Hole, stretching along the coast of Aqaba Gulf, only 70 minutes drive from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport.Tropitel Dahab Oasis offers a breathtaking coastline of sun-drenched beach with coral reefs and crystal clear water, combined with simply decorated restaurants and cool bars, as well as numerous leisure facilities that will make you feel home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Tropitel Dahab Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.