Oh dear what a terrible shame the hotel has lost it lovely family atmosphere. I am afraid the hotel desperately need to hire some more resturant staff, some were very surly and unfriendly, unlike anything I've ever experienced at Tropitel in past, to get a glass of wine at meal times was very painful, however if the manageress Bridget is around she is very helpful and the wine flowed as it should, I only have 1 glass at lunch time and 2 with evening meal, so it's not like I am guzzeling it down, Tables were not cleared in a timely fashion and just finding a table some evenings was difficult, as I say Wagey and Mohammed work very hard, but they need more staff in the resturant. To get a full glass of wine instead of a drizzle was hard going unless Wagey or Mohammed served us, they are definately the best two waiters in the place. Bring back Josef and his team is what I say they were brill, Little Buddha in Hurgahada is lucky to have them.
The food is great, you don't go to Egypt for Haute Cuisine, the food is sufficient and edible, and the variety is very good, have absolutely no complaints with the food and Ibrahim head chef is a great guy.
We had a lovely relaxing time as ever, the snorkling and diving are amazing and the house reef just seems to get better with each visit.
Please visit Mohammed's shop Red Sun in Dahab he is a great guy and you can buy from him hassle free, also his brother Ahmed at Eye Dream.
We will definately be back, but just hope that Bridget has found herself some decent staff to replace the fantastic guys she has lost.
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Dahab Oasis Hotel Dahab
- Tropitel Dahab Oasis Hotel
- Tropitel Hotel Dahab
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in a magnificent spot where the sea hugs the feet of the golden Sinai Mountains, Tropitel Dahab Oasis offers divers and non divers the delights of the Red Sea's most renowned diving spot, the Blue Hole, stretching along the coast of Aqaba Gulf, only 70 minutes drive from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport.Tropitel Dahab Oasis offers a breathtaking coastline of sun-drenched beach with coral reefs and crystal clear water, combined with simply decorated restaurants and cool bars, as well as numerous leisure facilities that will make you feel home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Tropitel Dahab Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.