“Safe secure diving” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Scuba diving
More attraction details
Owner description: The Reef 2000 Dive Club is attached to the Bedouin Moon Hotel and offers the kind of relaxed, safe and high quality diving that is all too rare.As a CDWS certified PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Resort, our emphasis is on high-quality training courses ranging from PADI Scuba Diver / PADI Open Water till PADI Divemaster. And as an IANTD Technical Instructor Training Facility we offer technical diver courses till the IANTD full Trimix Diver and IANTD Instructor courses till Technical & Normoxic Trimix Instructor.Though safety is paramount and the principles of conservation are strictly adhered to, the main emphasis is on giving you the best underwater experience of your life. Even above the water, our staff take great pleasure in making you feel welcome.We run recreational and technical guided dives, jeep and camel safaris, boat-diving excursions (every Wednesday to Gabr El Bint), yoga diving courses, re-breather support, Nitrox and Trimix, Photography and Video services are also available.
Salisbury, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Safe secure diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

It is so important to get the dive school right when you go away anywhere.
This place is one that I trust implicitly.
Becky the brick (!) on the desk sorts your paperwork and equipment, and if she doesn't like your paperwork she will make you do a check dive so so be warned you can't mess with her!
The equipment is all in an excellent condition, with secure lockers to store it in.
You will be assigned a dive instructor who won't force you to do anything you don't want to, so if you are nervous or out of practice they will look after you.
A driver will take you in a jeep to your chosen site/s and helps you put on your kit before going in the sea.
There are a myriad of sites in and around Dahab , of differing levels of expertise and interest? be comforted that whilst you are having a super dive, your instructor is watching the skies, wind and current to check you are safe at all times.
Please do try this place, be careful of less good dive schools in Dahab, some others are excellent, some less so.

Visited February 2014

Guildford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“1 week of bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a week's diving with Reef2000. We did our Advanced Open Water and a number of guided dives and found their patience and instruction absolutely fantastic. Our instructor Susy filled us with confidence and calmed our nerves before our first deep dive and I feel like I improved immeasurably as the week went on. I would recommend this Dive Centre and the Bedouin Moon Hotel to anybody (and already have).

We hope to return very soon, and I'd feel more than happy visiting by myself for a week as every single person there has such a friendly and open demeanor. I simply cannot wait to see the wonders that the Red Sea has to offer again.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Made my first scuba diving experience comfortable and unforgettable!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I recently went on a university organised trip to Reef 2000 to gain my open water and advanced open water qualification.

I had never scuba dived before but all the staff there were welcoming, reassuring and encouraging. We were in the same small groups all week which meant we received a lot of individual and quality time and feedback from our instructor.

Our instructor in particular was Adam Andrews and he was brilliant! He was very approachable and reassuring and made you feel comfortable which was important especially as scuba diving can be quite stressful at first. He was also very knowledgeable and informative when it came to the theory side of the course as he is an extremely experienced diver himself.

I successfully completed my open water and advanced open water diving courses and i can't thank Adam enough for all his help and guidance!

I can see why my university return to this same dive center for this particular trip every year. It is so professional and there is such a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

Thanks again to all the staff at reef 2000 i can't wait to come back and see you all again!!

Ely, United Kingdom
“Will visit again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

The instructors are friendly and like to share some banter, but they value the safety of the customers first. They are patient with slow learners like myself, and very good at explaining the skills before you get in the water. It's located right next door to the Bedouin moon hotel which is also excellent.
I walked away with the advanced open water certificate and I plan to visit again.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Dive Dive Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was terrified when I got into the water for the first time and was about to quit! However, the instructor was amazingly patient and I like the fact that even if you dive with a group, their method is designed to qualify even the slowest learner. I felt the support in my heart and after a couple of dives saw some improvements. The team is excellent and Dahab a breathtaking site to dive with stunning views of coral and the other fauna associated with it. The intructors really know their way around the site and you will end the dives and look back at good moments you had for sure. I am planning to return to do my advanced course.
Reef 2000!