“Part of my wonderful holiday in Red Sea” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Ibis Advance Saver
Ranked #19 of 51 Hotels in Dahab
Istanbul
“Part of my wonderful holiday in Red Sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

I had a great holiday at Red Sea with my friend.I was an amazing holiday.We spent 1 night at Coralia Club Hotel in May. The hotel is located near the beach. You can watch sea & windsurfers from your room balcony.The rooms are clean,cute,airconditioned but some of them need to be redesigned. General manager of the hotel is gong to make some rearrangements in the hotel,ex. the are going to built spa center .Condition of the hotel is perfect just 2-3 min from seaside.The beach long & clean.Especially good for child.Waterside is shallow.If you want you can just lay down on the beach and have sunbath or you can do watersports,scubadiving,snorkelling,windsurf,etc.The hotel staff were very friendly,helpful & polite,especially guy at the Mai Thai restaurant,Nasser. The food that i ate in Mai Thai restaurant was perfect,especially the fish & the salad.
In August or November i will go to this hotel again with my family and friends.
Coralia Club exceeded my expectations and was great value & a very friendly place to stay.
Thanks for everything.Next time i will stay longer.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Ahmed N, General Manager at Ibis Styles Dahab Lagoon, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor , following your recent stay in ibis styles Dahab lagoon, I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.
We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in ibis styles Dahab lagoon. It gives us great pleasure to know that your stay was a memorable one. We are also pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting your good experiences and the service provided by our colleagues.
We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Arabic first
petach tikva
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2010

we love coralia we are coming from Israel twice a year to the same hotel - coralia .
we love the place , the room is near the water, the first thing that we see when we open the door is a big blue sea .the food is very good the staff is very friendly and professional .
my kids 11.5 and 13 are waiting for our next vacation on july 2010

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
– General Manager
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2010

I know the Coralia Club since 10 years and I will come back every year because of the perfect conditions for windsurfers.

The staff is also very friendly, especially Rafaat our waiter in the evening!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
vienna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2010

We (me 37, my wife 36 and our two girls 2 & 4 years) travel about two times a year to the Coralia Club, normally in spring and autumn. We have been there about 10 times. It is not the best period for windsurfing at that time, but it is a good compromise between windsurfing and family. The Club has very nice apartments, great garden
and a beautiful beach. The staff at the reception is very polite (Abdel Wehab, Olga, Yenia, Alaa) and helpful. The Food at the buffet is tasty and clean (we eat everything and did not have any health problems). Service is also very good (Fafaat, Rasha, Fatma). The rooms are very nice and clean (thanks to Fayes). The surf center at Harry Nass is excenent, great staff there (Mustafa, Vati, etc.). At the surf bar Mohamed keeps you hydrated. The entertainment team is also very friendly (Ziza, Farez, kindergarden), one time tere was a Cuba-salsa party at the beach, very great! The hotel has a small shop with friendly staff (Samuel) and a greek tortoise, the kids liked it very much. So over all a great vacation for the wole family, in autumn we will be there again!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Fife, Scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

Excellent value, fantastic staff, all very friendly, ( shout out to Nasser and Hamada in the surf bar - great wok guys!). (my second visit this year)
As we travelled as with Neilson (UK) - we spent most of the day time in their centre on the beach - again fantastic staff .
Hotel facilities are clean and comfortable, cant ask for more - air con in the rooms, all cleaned every day. Food is buffet style or you have choice of 3 other resturaunts (including Italian & Thai).
The hotel grounds and beach are stunning , pool is great and beach towels available.
All in all - we are going back!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
– General Manager
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

In April to me has had the luck to have a rest with friends in this hotel. All are very happy! Perhaps, one of the best places in which I happened!
Especially I wish to note the hotel personnel, all very polite and attentive. In the autumn we will go to this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2010

The Coralia Club is an oasis of green and colour that looks like it's been chased to the edge of the sea by harsh brown wind-carved mountains and desert. Simple apartments of varying size and luxury, none over two floors high, are set amongst simple yet beautiful plantings of hibiscus bushes and palm trees giving the feel of serene village more than compound. As the vast majority of the clientèle spend the day windsurfing, sailing, kite-surfing, diving etc the hotel is quiet during the day and again in the evening as everyone is exhausted! As I was spending an intensive week windsurfing through Nielson and staying at the Coralia I was able to continue my room tab down at the beach bar right next to all the windsurfing gear. This meant whenever I needed to re-fuel and water etc I could do so without wasting time. Throughout my stay I was served at the beach bar by Hamada(Girsha) and Nasser(The President). They deserve a mention because their good natured teasing always cracked me up. The main Soultan bar in the hotel is a big airy Bedouin style space with cotton swathes hanging from the high wooden rafters dancing to the evening wind and the gentle lounge style singing entertainment. One evening there was a belly dancer and on another there was a particularly gifted Egyptian acoustic guitarist . This could all be taken in whilst smoking a shisha pipe or hubbly bubbly with a range of different flavoured tobaccos. These proved popular with various groups of guests but the huge space is so well ventilated and airy that smoke just seemed to vanish instantly. Because of the early starts for windsurfing and the need to be hydrated rather than hungover as well as the sheer EXPENSE of alcohol the drink of choice for me in the Soultan bar was mint tea or freshly crushed mango juice. This is also where DJ Feres from Cairo plays chilled out tunes between the various forms of entertainment. Feres noticed I was alone on my first night and offered to play pool and Pro Evo with me, a really sweet guy who was as chilled as his music and always happy to have a chat. The leisure manager Zizou also deserves a special mention as he also went out of his way to ensure that I had someone to talk to before retiring to my room for the essential rest. The half board option meant the vast majority of my food was buffet style. There was a wide range of local type salads and dishes along with more european hot plate food. Individual made to order omelettes and waffles were an option at breakfast along with the bread baked in front of you by a lady positioned next to an outdoor clay oven. The evening meal would also include at least one dish that could be cooked in front of you to order. There's lots of fresh vegetables and fruit with every course so you won't go hungry here. The only drawback was the quantity of flies everywhere during my stay, it was inevitable they would be able to access the buffet food, which meant, along with the heat, almost everyone I knew suffered from stomach upsets over the week, myself included. But, I was here to windsurf and I wasn't disapointed, Coralia Club exceeded my expectations and was great value and a very friendly place to stay.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Been to Ibis Styles Dahab Lagoon? Share your experiences!