“The best” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Great dive shop. Free nitrox. Knowledgable and enthusiastic instructors. Connor and others made the diving around dahab safe and memorable. Ill be coming back.

Visited June 2013
Emad A, Front Office Manager at Octopus World Dahab, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thanks for leaving us such a positive review! We really enjoyed the dives you did with us and hope to see you back in Dahab in the near future!

Cairo, Egypt
14 attraction reviews
“Great Staff, Super Friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The staff at Octopus world dive center made our first PADI diving course a true pleasure! Everyone in the center was super friendly and nice to us. Ashraf, our instructor for the PADI open water diving course was absolutely terrific. He made the course so much fun while making sure we acquire the necessary diving skills. As the diving center itself, the diving equipment and suites were fairly new and the location is right in the center of the Dahab Promenade. I am definitely coming back here for my Advanced Open water diving course. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
Thanks Ahmed for your review! We really enjoyed your time here and are looking forward to your return!
Tarifa, Andalucia, Spain
“Great staff and attitude plus cool diving of course.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I brought my family to Dahab for my sons 21st birthday present, to chill out and get a little diving in as well. Emad and the crew where nothing but kind, calm and professional. I am in the hospitality business, running a yacht charter company in Spain, so am pretty savvy with what it takes to keep clients happy and they were brilliant. No big macho stuff, just good care and attention all the way.
Just a note, I didn't tell them, but I was a professional saturation diver for the Navy and on the Oil Rigs for 20 years diving to 200 meters so think I'm qualified to comment on what a great setup they have and would recommend them to anyone. We are already planning a return trip next year.

Visited June 2013
Emad A, Front Office Manager at Octopus World Dahab, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thanks Jim for a great review! We all really enjoyed having you guys around and you really bought a positive atmosphere to the dive centre! We hope to see you again soon!
Sydney, Australia
“World Class Diving Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had an excellent time diving with Octopus. The staff is friendly, attentive and professional. The equipment is excellent and well maintained. The center caters for all levels, from intro to more experienced divers. My friend and I are Divemasters, so Emad and his team were very accommodating to all our requests with more challenging dives and various dive sites. Alex our Austrian guide/instructor was great, and took us on some excellent night dives, as well as a boat dive to Abu Galloum. The location of the center is also excellent, right in the middle of the lighthouse area, which is the focal point of Dahab near all the hotels, restaurants and amenities.

All in all, we had a great experience with Octopus. I have diven with various dive centers around the world in Thailand, Australia, Galapagos, Oman, Columbia etc, and I can confidently say that Octopus ranks high up there with the best of them. Highly recommended and will definitely come back.

Visited June 2013
Thanks for leaving us such a shining review! We are really glad you enjoyed diving with us and the service you received whilst you were here - we are all looking forward to your return!
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Best refresh dive we ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The staff from Octopus World is very friendly and comparing to other Dive schools we ever been... they are not that kind of tough people that wants to let you know they are the best!!
That's what them makes the best.... :-)
Thanks guys for letting us feeling again save in the water!!

So if you are a little nervous to go diving again, they give real good refresh dives...

Greetings from the two dutchies John & Angelique

Visited May 2013
Thanks for leaving us such a positive review! I think we can all say that we really enjoyed having you diving with us and we hope you return at some point in the future!