“training and SSI2 in Freedive Dahab” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: FreediveDahab is the first Freediving School and Shop in Dahab. We Opened our doors already in 2004. We offer all levels of freediving, from beginner courses to instructor training courses. We organize freediving events and competitions and offer high quality freediving training also for the most advanced freedivers.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“training and SSI2 in Freedive Dahab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have spent 8 days in Freedive Dahab school. And I will definitely come back. I strongly recommend the school to everybody passionate with underwater world and freediving.

The freediving activities, theory sessions, accommodation and social program - everything was perfectly organized. I learned a LOT from the experienced instructors. We had 2 diving sessions per day, plus plenty of time to chill-out, talk, exchange experiences afterwards. Common dinners were a fantastic way to conclude the day, integrate with people, and prepare for the next challenging day. I met a team of fantastic people there - truly great experience.

I had my own gear, but if you need you can borrow whatever needed from the school. The training sessions are tuned to your needs, and you receive tons of valuable feedback. You will improve your freediving skills, no doubts.

- konrad -

Visited March 2013

• Arabic first
Valby, Denmark
“The perfect place to learn to freedive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Back in 2011 i decided to take the AIDA 2 star, so i looked around, and ended up choosing to go with Freedive Dahab - The best choice i ever made.

Well i had read a LOT about Linda before i came to Dahab, funny how she pops up everywhere... So when i heard that she was to be one of my instructors, my first thought was - S... not that.... BUT, honestly - Linda is an amazing freediving instructor and woman... don't believe all you read about her ;-)

I had a great time with Freedive Dahab... And went back 6 month later and got my 3 Star

I will highly recommend all the staff at Freedive Dahab - They know what they are doing.

Visited April 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
“My experience at FDD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Having heard of the Blue Hole, I wanted to go over to Dahab especially to freedive. I had previously done a freediving course in Thailand and wanted more. So I decided to head over there for 2 weeks and did not regret a second of it!
I really had an amazing time. As soon as I arrived at the centre I got integrated within the warm, friendly and welcoming freediving community. I had 2 amazing instructors (Lotta and Jin) who were both incredible. Thanks to them I genuinely came away from the course having the proper foundations and knowledge required to carry on as a better freediver. I would recommend to anyone, whether he or she’s a total beginner or an advanced freediver, I genuinely believe they'll be able to support you to accomplish whatever goals you might have.
Friends, Fun & Freedive.. What more can you ask for?

Visited February 2013
8 attraction reviews
“Make me wanna try freediving.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I follow my man to a session at the Blue Hole. All the people from Freedive Dahab was so friendly and it all felt really professional and safe. I didnt think I was ever gonna try freediving but after I have met the gret people at Freedive Dahab, now I can't wait to go back for my beginners course.

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Freedive International - the best place to learn to freedive in Dahab!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I started the course at Freedive International … as a total novice, confidence knocked from a scuba-diving accident; I finished the course ... wanting more! (something I would never have predicted.) That I did so was thanks entirely to the outstandingly competent and entirely reassuring training and tuition from Jin & Lotta, who completely understood my fears and helped me achieve a greater confidence than I could have expected. It's given me a taste for more! I'm not in my twenties like most new students (I turned 40 while I was there - the guys all came to help me celebrate my birthday in fact), and alongside me were other students at different levels - the whole friendly bunch all achieved what they came to Freedive Dahab for.
Lotta, Jin - thank you - I cannot thank you guys enough for your kind understanding & encouragement. May your students be many and your courses full. I'll be back to see you again soon!

Visited February 2013