“Diving in Dahab” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 70 activities in Dahab
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: H2O Divers Dahab Dive centre is located in the middle of Dahab's Masbat Bay (otherwise called Bannerfish Bay), close-by to 3 of Dahab's most beautiful dive sites, and only minutes in car from dive sites like the Canyon or the Islands. With our front facing the sea and our back land enabling car access and comfortable showers and facilities, we are ideally situated. Our dive centre is a 5 star IDC centre with two classrooms. The sunny rooftop provides you with a beautiful view on the Bay, sun between your dives and refreshments and snacks from the bar. All the team here is glad to welcome you and guarantees you'll have a great time diving with us!
“Diving in Dahab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I had a great time diving at H2O divers. Frank and Alex "the owners" are very friendly and pasionate about diving.They gave a very personal touch and i felt at home in the diveshop. After diving we as a group always drank beers at a local bar. Giving diving that bit of extra enjoyment.They have a great cantine above the shop with the best coffee in town and the toasties are awesome.

For all the rookkie divers, please remember.
"DON'T FEAR WHEN FRANK IS NEAR"

• Korean first
Moscow, Russia
3 attraction reviews
“Best divecenter in Dahab!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

It was my third visit to Dahab, third time with H2O divers Dahab. Since my previous visit in May they opened a cafe upstairs where you can have a breakfast, have a rest between dives an eat something if you want to, take a nap on comfortable pillows or take sun on a deck chair.
The atmosphere is very friendly, I met nice people there and spent a great time both diving with them and at the shore.
In order not to repeat myself, please see my previous reviews - diving with H2O is safe, interesting, comefortable, fun and personal oriented. I was able to do all the dives I wanted (deep and drift) and gained new experience.
I'll be back to do the Rescue course and more.
Frank, Alex, thank you very much. You are the best! ;)

“Dive, laugh, dive, laugh, sleep and repeat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly, helpful, professional, funny and personal team! I have done about 10 dives there, all 10 at amazing spots! Frank really goes out of his way to give you the experience you seek. Highly recommended!

England, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“Hooked.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Me and the girlfriend went over to visit a friend and do some diving she allready had her open water i had done an intro in a pool ones. i have to say this has been an amazing experience. i would really recommend any one to go diving at some point in there lives as its such a great experiences the Staff at H2O really made it a great experience even thought i had to get throug all the the reading (not my idea of fun) i still had a fab time, felt really welcome in fact so welcome that we have booked a 2nd trip to come and do some more diving and socialising.

all the people are really friendly and know seem to know there stuff.

having passed my open water i'm now looking forward to getting some more dives in and the progress to an more advance level and will be hoping to do this at H2O.

Thanks for a great time and See you soon

Visited January 2012
Kabul
“Amazing experience, best diving and service you could get!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my third time coming back to Dahab, I can't seem it get it out of my system. After researching many dive centres in dahab, H2O defiantly came out the best.

Service is incredible, and dolphins and turtles are always on the list of attractions with H2O.

If you want preofessional, experienced, people who love their jobs then give H2O a go. You won't be disappointed!

Visited November 2012