“wonderful - perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Dancer Dive Resort

Sea Dancer Dive Resort
Al Tahir Street | Le Meridian – Dahab Resort, Dahab, Egypt (Formerly Sea Dancer Acacia Hotel)
+20 (0) 693641088
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 84 Activities in Dahab
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Dancer Dive Resort at Le Meridien, Dahab. Based within a 5 star hotel with some of the most beautiful scenery Dahab has to offer, we provide a mixture of experience, professionalism and fun. Our friendly, multi-lingual Instructors are looking forward to meeting you and sharing the wonders that can be experienced underwater in Dahab. Whether you have never dived before and simply want to give it a try; want to become a certified diver; continue your diving education or simply want some great guided dives in some of the most gorgeous underwater sites, we have something to offer you.
Munich, Germany
5 attraction reviews
“wonderful - perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

A wonderful dive center with absolute friendly people, perfect organisation and professional, great instructors. Feels like home in this "diving-family"! Everything is perfect: always smiling, absolutely charming Sally and Nienka ... and the irreplacable man in the background: Mr. Ramadan. Thank you for everything! See you in autumn :-)

Visited March 2013

Aswan, Egypt
“Pleasure and fun together at the same time they are professionals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had to dive with acacia dancer sea feel with fun everything neat and well organized whenever you look at one you find on the face of a big smile and Diving instructor Emad Bashir he is really professional and make you feel fun and you with him underwater I hope to repeat this visit because they really are professionals

Visited December 2012
Titchfield, United Kingdom
“Wonderfull dives with helpfull guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My wife & I had already got my PADI advanced diver card, but still needed to get more dives in our logbooks ready for a liveaboard the next week. Sally at Seadancer quickly understood what was needed and fixed us up with a refresher and a dive package. It was a perfect combination of instruction and guidance, so that I really got to know my equipment, improved my diving skills (especially bouyancy) and had some really satisfying dives. Sally also talked me through a couple of hesitant moments where I was having trouble with my ears and needed some advice.
Overall I finished with some lovely memories of the dives around Dahab, combined with more experience and confidence ready for our Liveaboard adventures. So thank you Sally, Amr and everyone else at Seadancer, you are a lovely happy team of divers.

Titchfield, United Kingdom
“Best Dive Club in Dahab!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We arrived in Dahab with a plan. We had the qualifications and shiny new gear but we had very little experience. We had already booked an action packed live aboard for the following week but didn't want to arrive looking stupid so we started the holiday in Dahab. Shopped around town at a few dive centers but ended up liking the dive club right in our hotel the best. Sally the manager knew exactly what we needed and told us exactly how much it was going to cost. She told us, We are not the cheapest in town but we are the best. Sally and staff are very knowledgeable and efficient. We were guided by Amr Elbutrawyfor a week of action packed diving all around Dahab. We went in a truck and dove right off the beach several times a day. Amr was firm but fair. He was not there to serve us. He was our teacher and we loved his style. By the end of the week we felt ready to take on more strenuous diving with other more experienced divers. We are both eternally grateful to Sea Dancer for treating us so well and making our holiday very memorable and happy. Perfect in every way!

Hamilton, New Zealand
“Excellent all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

They provided a wetsuit that fitted me properly (easier said than done for my body shape), together with other good condition equipment, provided an excellent service, friendly dive instructors, took safety seriously, amazing diving, and all round highly enjoyable experience!