“Great dive centre” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Dancer Dive Resort

Sea Dancer Dive Resort
Al Tahir Street | Le Meridian – Dahab Resort, Dahab, Egypt (Formerly Sea Dancer Acacia Hotel)
+20 (0) 693641088
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 84 Activities in Dahab
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Dancer Dive Resort at Le Meridien, Dahab. Based within a 5 star hotel with some of the most beautiful scenery Dahab has to offer, we provide a mixture of experience, professionalism and fun. Our friendly, multi-lingual Instructors are looking forward to meeting you and sharing the wonders that can be experienced underwater in Dahab. Whether you have never dived before and simply want to give it a try; want to become a certified diver; continue your diving education or simply want some great guided dives in some of the most gorgeous underwater sites, we have something to offer you.
Cheltenham
4 attraction reviews
“Great dive centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I've put this review on the other Sea Dancer site as well- same company and shared staff

I have dived all over the world and this is the best dive centre that I have used. Very friendly staff, fantastic safety ethos, good quality gear, organisation tightly run. Ashraf runs a very tight ship. On first impressions I used them for everything for the entire week and they were great - my only minor quibble being a boat trip that had great diving but a coupe of the sites weren't easy enough snorkelling for our kids. A mixture of British/ Dutch/ Australian and Egyptian instructors that worked very well. Everyone there bent over backwards to help at every stage.

Will be back!

Visited October 2012

Rijnsaterwoude
31 attraction reviews
“Great diving operator, go the extra mile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our stay with a group of 10 people diving with Sea Dancer Acacia has resulted in one of the best diving holidays we've had so far. Management and staff really go the extra mile every day to give you a special diving experience. This means special dives (like a night dive to the bottom of the Canyon, or a fluo-dive), high diversity (early/day/night, by car/boat/camel), high flexibility (arranging things last minute upon request), and specifically catering to everyone's skill level, interest, and training wishes. And with good quality gear. I'd be hard pressed to think of any points of improvement - all I can think of would be that the coordination with the Acacia restaurant could be better to insure food can be served on time between dives ;-)

Visited October 2012
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“What a fantastic team at sea dancer Acacia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I came to sea dancer acacia in september to complete my dive master qualification after diving here in June. Ben stone was appointed to see me through my course.
Looking back over the last four weeks Ben has been very patient a fantastic coach, knowledgable but above all the ultimate professional. Ben had a great learning style which i hope to role model in the future. I made many new friends in dahab including Blake the dive centre manager, ramadon the best kit man and Adel our entertaining driver not forgetting Yassir the walking entertainment centre and key speech maker all who all made my stay special. Ben and Rachel introduced me to new friends in dahab
including Jose All of who supported me through my course. I dived with four more instructors over the weeks and all four give me solid advice and feedback. I would defiantly recommend Ben and sea dancer Acadia for anybody thinking of taking the next step into professional
diving.

“A very professional approach which resulted in a fantastic week.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the week. The dives were amazing and the guides brilliant. Safety first at all times. I look forward to another visit....hopefully not too long. Thanks to all the team and don't forget the drivers without them we could not have done it.

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Holidays at Hotel Acacia - Dive centre Seadancer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I can only confirm the positive feedback I've read.
I had a great holiday at Acacia and Seadancer. Great people at the hotel and the dive centre! Very clean rooms, nice food, great diving. Equipment is very new and professional, we had a great dive instructor. Takes his time, explains well and we saw a lot of nice things. I'll definately be back in Dahab (Acacia Seadancer) one day.

Visited September 2012