I loved it. Much nicer than the 'camps' (camps in Dahab means the cheapest huts and concrete sheds costing around 50LE) while only costing a bit more. But it depends on what you're used to; don't expect hotel standards.
- Staff helpful and informative
- 80LE per room per night without bartering
- restaurant space was calm, hassle-free, remained open to lounge in when closed
Things that might bother some people:
- shower water is salty and cold, i guess sea water
- toilets difficult to flush and didn't always work
- flies in restaurant
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Bedouin Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.