“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: At Sea Dancer Dive Center we offer the perfect balance of safety, fun and environmental awareness. Whether you want to learn to dive, advance your training or just enjoy the beautiful sea life around Sinai, our multi-lingual, professional staff can ensure you get the most from your diving experience. Highlights include the 'Blue Hole', 'Canyon', 'Islands', SS Thistlegorm and Ras Mohammed.
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I did my Advanced Padi with Sea Dancer in December and loved every single dive. The instructors explained everything very clearly and I felt I was in safe, professional hands throughout the course - whilst also having lots of fun. The staff went out of their way to take us to a variety of dive sites, all of which were stunning. One highlight was seeing 4 dolphins... wow.

I had done my Open Water Padi with Sea Dancers so when I visited Dahab again, I couldn't wait to go back for more - and didn't regret it.

Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Very friendly and professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

The staff was so friendly and very professional, the equipment was great and so was the price. We will definitely go back and dive with them again. Me and my fiancé (both PADI Adv. open water) stayed in Dahab during New Years and after talking to a few of the diving companies in town we decided to go with Sea Dancer. The situation in Cairo and other places in Egypt means that there a way fewer tourist than normally which was perfect for us as the instructors had plenty of time for us, and the dive sites were less crowded, so we'd definitely recommend people to go.

Visited December 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Looking Forward to Coming Back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Sea Dancer is wonderful.
I've traveled all over the world and love tripadvisor but I've never submitted a review until now but I had to let everyone know just how great they are.
After spending a couple weeks with the team they felt like family and if I could give them 10 stars I would; they do an amazing job.
I'd been to Dahab back in the late 90's and had always wanted to go back.
Doing a lot of diving was my number one goal but this time was traveling with my girlfriend who had never been diving before.
We were both a little nervous about how she would feel about diving and
She did have a little trouble with her ears at first but the team at Sea Dancer helped her through the process and she walked away with her Open Water certification in addition to discovering the magic of diving.
We were also a little concerned about safety because of the revolution but everything was fine and there was never a point when we felt unsafe. In fact we live in Baltimore and I felt safer in Dahab than in some neighborhoods at home.
Facilities at Sea Dancer are top of the line and our gear was very well maintained.
I had heard about Fluoro diving and SeaDancer is one of the very few places that does fluoro dives; Kjeld thanks for blowing my mind!
I wanted to take some photos and Elvira showed me awesome tips. I was also able to rent a camera that worked great and I'll post a couple shots I took with their gear.
Thank you Elvira for an 84 minute dive and if that wasn't amazing enough - we saw three sea horses!!
Steve runs the dive shop and did a excellent job organizing our time in addition to answering a ton a questions before we even arrived.
Everyone at Sea Dancer was wonderful and I can't wait to go back!

Visited September 2013
Cairo, Egypt
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I did my AOW certification with Sea Dancer and loved the experience. Friendly staff, knowledgeable instructors, excellent equipment. Highly recommended whether you'd like to get PADI certified or explore Dahab's marine treasures.

Visited January 2014
Jena, Germany
“Beste Wahl - Best Choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We accomplished our Open Water Diver at Sea Dancers in January 2014 and were very happy to have chosen such a well-organized dive center with very helpful and lovely stuff. The equipment was in perfect shape and well maintained and our instructor Marlies Lang was incredibly empathetic and such a professional and experienced diver!

We always felt safe, happy and in good hands and we definitely want to come back to do our Advanced Course at Sea Dancers! Thank you so much for this wonderful experience!

The Sea Ossis.

BTW: Dahab felt entirely safe for those being concerned about the current political situation.

Visited January 2014