“Open water diving” 5 of 5 stars

002(069) 3641 476
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We and our diving crew believe in real social diving holidays which combine both safety and fun whilst experiencing a whole different culture in a truly unique atmosphere. Mirage Divers is a PADI Certified Five Star Dive Resort No. S-35523,Member of CDWS 2011 and EUF certified center for European Recreational Diving Services according to the international EN & ISO Standards.Whether you want to learn how to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants to explore some of the world prime dive sites, we are willing to tailor your experience in Dahab, Red Sea to suit your wishes.We are located in Mirage Village Hotel - Dahab - Egypt. On the northern side of Dahab's beach between "The Light House" and the stunning "Eel Garden" dive sites. Within 20 minutes in the diving centre you will really feel at home and find you are already a friend with everybody!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Bayonne, New Jersey
“Open water diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

The most amazing experiences ever......The owner is sooo friendly and very kind ( Shady ) The instructor was very informative and detailed everything step by step from briefings to the last dive with my paste fast or slow. I felt very comfortable and relaxed and helped me over come any panics ( Ahmad Salem )...i would love to go back again for more diving lessons for sure.

Visited March 2012

London, United Kingdom
“What more do you want”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stayed at Mirage Village and Mirage Divers Diving Center is right there. It is run by a group of really nice people who set out to look after us in the best possible way. The equipment is very good and with their focus on safety first is very reassuring. I had a refresher dive and then went out on another 4 beautiful dives to the south. My sweetheart took an open water course which was brilliant. They are all dedicated to make your experience as nice as possible.

Dahab is a great place to visit and we felt safer there than at home, honestly! The people are so warm and friendly and respectful too. We will without doubt revisit Dahab and would not think about trying another dive center. Why?!

Visited December 2012
around the world
“again and again...................”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I stayed with Mirage many times and it is still the best. I was been in other countries and dive centers, but what can I say? I would like to go again and again to Mirage. This is the best dive center I ever been. People are nice, area is nice, dive spots are great and the egyptians are really really kind. I cant wait to go again!!!!

Visited October 2012
Cheshire
3 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I chose Mirage despite our hotel having its own dive operation, as I am a nervous diver and need a bit of hand-holding on my first few dives in a new place, and also because I spotted some good reviews of Mirage on Tripadvisor.

Mirage are everything you could wish for in a dive operation. Friendly, professional and above all, SAFE. We were made to do a check dive as we hadn't dived in open water for 18 months, and this was taken care of very professionally and sympathetically by Anne on our first day. After that we dived every day with Kristina (Anne had a really bad head cold) and she showed us some lovely dive sites during our stay. She was also great company and a pleasure to dive with.

If you are travelling to Dahab, do visit Mirage Divers. They are totally brilliant! And thank you, Mima, for the terrific sandwiches from Ralph's - totally scrummy. Hope we'll see you all again soon!

Visited November 2012
UK
4 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We just returned from a week in Dahab with a 10dive package at Mirage Divers. They looked after us really well. If you want to maximise your day when diving at sites either in the south or north you can ask for a short interval between the dives. Some instructors may want to have lunch there as they get it free but we requested a short interval so we could do other things with the day. The wet suits are new and equipment good. Best dives for us were the Canyon, Blue Hole (night dive) and Eel Garden. But the others were also good and saw a huge turtle at the Lighthouse on our first day! Would definetly dive again with Mirage Divers again.