“Excellent & Trustworthy” 5 of 5 stars

+2 01221134668
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Blue Divers is situated right at the very heart of Dahab, an old Bedouin village, in the midst of remarkable surrounding landscapes of the Red Sea and Sinai Mountains. The sea is where we do our business which, of course, is diving. As we are lucky enough to be situated right on the glorious Red Sea, we can guarantee that your diving experience with us will be fantastic and unforgettable, with abundant varieties of exotic fish, beautifully colored corals and plenty of sparkling, crystal clear blue water! We specialize in everything from diving to snorkeling, and can offer you much more, such as an array of dive safaris, either by boat, camel or jeep. Deep Blue Divers has been providing top quality diving holidays in the Red Sea since we first opened our doors back in August 2000.
london
“Excellent & Trustworthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

My hubby and I spent a week in Dahab and bought the Discovery Package, which included 10 dives, pick up and drop off from the airport, hotel, B&B, and a trip to St Catherine.

After the 3rd day of diving we decided that we want to progress onto the next level of diving so we enrolled for the advance course, and Ayman has given us a discount calculating the unused days from our package.We also skipped the St Catherine's trip and dived instead.
He made sure that we were safe and that we read our book before the deep dive.
He and his team was very professional.

The team was also very helpful when we had to try on the gear and helped us choose the correct sizes and the suitable gear for our diving needs.
Every morning we arrived for our daily dive they were already there getting ready with the tanks and trolley to make sure we had everything we need for that day.

Ayman also helped us out when we realised we left our USB stick with our Memory stick with all our underwater photos in his office. He copied and e-mailed all of our photos, and we asked him to keep the card in his safe until we return for a repeat visit some time this year.

Once again, thank you Aymen and Mo for your experience and excellent service!
We had a wonderful time and be sure that we will be back!

Visited December 2011

Wiesbaden, Germany
“Excellent Dive Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I was incredibly impressed by the professional skills and care offered by this dive company. The refresher course was extremely detailed and took me back to my first time passing open-water. They take every thing seriously when it matters and give it back to the clients in ways that show that they really care and are personally interested in insuring the best of dives for each person. Even though I had over 70 dives with over 60% at 30 meters, I was not permitted to dive those depths until I agreed to begin my advanced diving course. This actually made me respect the company all the more as they will not cut corners for safety. Plus the cost is minimal to take the advanced course through Deep Blue Dahab compared to other places. The paperwork and test review were very helpful and gave me complete confidence when diving the Blue Hole and Canyons. All of the dive leaders are at a masters level if not higher. Besides the excellent diving the equipment was top notch. The dive suits were recently purchased and felt comfortable and warm. In between dives there was the greatest feeling of relaxing at cafes on pillows in the sun. I enjoyed my trip so much I look forward to returning to complete my advance certificate as well and just come to hang out with the wonderful staff. Thank you everyone! Carolyn and Sacha

Visited November 2011
Dahab, Egypt
“Great time with Deep Blue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

I had a great time with Ayman and his team for 2 weeks in September and passed the PADI Open Water. These guys are terrific fun and very professional with it. I bought a package and stayed at a lovely hotel with pool,A/C, fridge, bottled water,tea and coffee all free!
I have already booked for my Advanced in Spring 2012....can't wait!!

Visited September 2011
Schlieren, Switzerland
“amazing impressions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

we were in dahab for a few days and spontainously we decided to make a diving course. by random we heard from deep blue divers. we went there, picked up at our hostel with a diver guide from dpd and he was very nice. there we met ayman, the manager of dpd and he was very trustworthy. we had a lot of fun with him as our diving teacher and in the end he was more than a teacher to us - he is our friend!
after the open water diver, we had a few days left and we made the advanced course, cause we couldn't get enough: the red sea is fantastic! we saw so beatyful fishes, corals, morains, snails, octopusses, etc... we are so happy we made this experience - it was wonderful and changed our lives!

Visited September 2011
Somerset
“Professional, trustworthy work force - i think not!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

My boyfriend and i stayed in Dahab for a week and were told that Deep Blue Divers was a good place to go to arrange the dive trips we wanted to do. I had previously completed my Open water course in the UK and really wanted to do my advanced course whilst i was there, so a large amount of money was up for grabs.
We went into the dive centre after a couple of times being told to meet and then having to rearrange due to the main man being in Cairo and the next in line not being where he said he would be at the time arranged. On arrival my boyfirend and i were taken into the main room, paperwork completed and course arranged to start the next day. The only thing left to settle was the money. My boyfirend went off to the cash machine to sort out the final bits and i stayed to look through the paperwork and the book i needed for the course. I was asked if i would like a cup of coffee and kindly accepted the offer. After 5 mins of people hovering around i was approached by two younger employees of the dive centre (who had been in on the finalising of plans to start with) and asked if i would like to sort out all the dive gear i needed ready for the morning. Having been to many professional places which need to fit you out with gear i expected to be presented with a wetsuit which i would try on another time, this was not the case, i was made to feel silly for not trying it on at that point and that i would be wasting time in the morning if i didn't do it now. Reluctantly, i took off my trousers to try on a shorty wetsuit which was handed to me, within seconds there was hands all over me, in places which crossed the line of the instructor/student relationship. This led to me warning the man in question to move away from me and to never touch me or even to come near me. I was instantly bombarded by apologies and excuses that he had been smoking and wanted to shake my hand to make up, blocking me from getting to the door to get out of there. After throwing the wetsuit at him and making a beeline for the door i was greeted outside by the dive master who seemed neither here nor there about the young employee, but knew that when my boyfriend came back there was going to be trouble. The guy with the wandering hands promptly did a runner and was not seen since (apparently straight on the bus to cairo). We did not dive with this company and i would strongly warn anyone who is female to give this place the widest birth possible. Its not a professional dive centre and employs young people who obviously have no idea how to respect the opposite sex.

Visited August 2011
aymoon_sha, General Manager at Deep Blue Divers Dahab, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear Ellie,

I am saddened to hear of your experience at Deep Blue divers and we apologize if you felt in any violated by a member of our staff. We have only just noticed this review, we are extremely shocked and this is something we take very seriously as would any of the dive centers in Dahab. Egypt is a Muslim country and, although in Dahab most of the young male staff are accustomed to female customers changing in front of them, it is most definitely not the local custom to insist that females change in front of staff or cross the line with helping them change. However most staff are extremely used to women wearing swimwear and also used to having to help customers to fit in to their wet suits. I feel safe to say that whatever you experienced that day must have been a one-off and has never happened since and therefore it is unfair to advise females not to dive at Deep Blue. All the staff currently working at the dive center are extremely experienced in dealing with customers of both sexes and know the boundaries. Having worked in different dive centers I know sometimes both new staff and tourists new to the area can misinterpret a situation. So we are glad to say that we have a solid crew at Deep Blue Divers that have been working there for many years now and we will endeavor to ensure none of our customers are made to feel uncomfortable or violated in any way so they can enjoy their dive.