“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed at the Concord Suites and just walked in the door. Casual and clean, quick service, We will go back next visit.

Visited June 2014

Harrisburg, PA
“Great Food. prices are out of this world!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I love the food at this place and have been eating here for years. This year they have raised the prices to unacceptable levels. Cheese steak for $12.99. My wife and I both had cheese steaks, one soda & two glasses of wine and our bill was $51.00

i expect to pay higher prices at the beach, its a given. These prices are ridiculous.

We will find better either on the island or off.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Always a fun time at the shore!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good food, cocktails, music and atmosphere. A staple in Avalon and Stone Harbor. The barenders are great, especially on Thursday and Friday nights.

Visited June 2014
San Diego, California
“Never get what I order”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Every time I visit Avalon, I order from the Concord Café because it is close to the Beachcomber Resort where I stay faithfully every season. I order a cheesesteak every time and they never put the cheese on it. I have called and made complaints and the staff has never once asked me if I would like my money back or offered to make another sub. This year is the last year I will be ordering my food from there.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bordentown, New Jersey
“food was great as always, disappointed in wait staff knowledge”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The Concord has always been on my family's list of places to go and eat here in the area. Being a local here in Wildwood we always know the food is great! A week ago I took my boyfriend here to grab a bite to eat for dinner. We ended up splitting a fried zucchini appetizer and we both ordered our own 12'' pizzas. I ordered the tomato pie and he ordered the Florentine pie. All of our food was delicious and came out extremely hot! The sauce on the tomato pie was very tasty and my boyfriend's pizza was delicious as well. The 12" pizzas are large enough that two people could split them. The only complaint I have was the waiter was not very knowledgeable about cocktails. I asked for a menu and he said they did not have one so I asked him his honestly opinion about what he serves most often or what was a drink of choice and again he had no idea. From what I can remember I was sure that in years past this restaurant used to have a small cocktail menu, and I was disappointed to hear that this was not the case anymore. I ordered a peach martini that was mediocre. I hope that maybe during the busy summer season the wait staff will be up to date on drinks so they can better assist their customers.

• Visited May 2014