“Concard Cafe has it all!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Queens, NY
“Concard Cafe has it all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Concord Cafe is reasonable in price with a lot of menu choices. Staff is awesome and friendly. Since we stayed at Concord Suites we came down to the cafe quite a bit!! Def can't wait to come back and have a bacon cheeseburger..lol

Visited July 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We enjoyed the delicious food at the Concord Cafe. We ordered take-out, and while we waited, we sat at the bar and conversed with the friendly bartenders and other patrons.

Visited June 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Carryout or Eat in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Carryout or eat in - the Concord does well at both. The White Pizza and Philly Cheese Steak as well as salads are family favorites. This is a great family nite out.

Visited June 2013
Harrisburg, PA
“My wife & I are loyal to those restaurants that take care of us in every way, every time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife & I stay at Avalon's #1 hotel {Concord Suites} a couple of times every year, which is also home to one of Avalon's best restaurants, the Concord Cafe. Both places are home runs.

The cafe delivers sizable portions, great service, good food & all in all reasonable priced.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The friendlest place to be in Alavon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Love everything on the menu . The pizza is to. Die for the burgars . We go there every time I stay in Alavon. We stay at the Concord Suites.I love when I get a feeling like I want something to eat at night we can just go & get it . I tell all my family & friends to go to eat at the Concord Cafe when they go to the shore. You won't be sorry .

• Visited May 2013